Page 1 of 2
Im selling my SG Epiphone G-310 its like brand new i've owned it for like a week because my aunt gave me it for christmass but i really don't need it. So yeah brand new. Its black and im asking 160 or best offer for it. also have an amp for sale too ask about that

EDIT: The amps are both 25 watts, let me know if your intrested.

Im looking to trade and add for an ibanez or somthing of the sort.

Last edited by mattnxx at Jan 11, 2007,
the amps are both 25 watt
but i would like to trade for an ibanez or somthing just show me what you got and ill add. but not too much
Last edited by mattnxx at Jan 11, 2007,
Um, I have a Roland Micro Cube, a Boss AW-2 Auto Wah, a Boss SD-1 Overdrive, a Carlo Robelli Strat Copy, a Short Scale Acoustic (Unsure of brand but has nylon strings). Not sure if u want any of that,
i'm willing to part with my warlock and digitech RP-80 if you think it's a good deal... PM me and lemme know with the extra cord so you don't have to go out and buy another one just to hook up the pedal

Last edited by jordanvengeance at Jan 9, 2007,
thanks but no thanks. mainly looking to sell or trade +cash for an ibanez
shipping to canada would be around 30 dollars. but we could work somthing out if thats a problem.
if you'll wait til march i'll give you 150
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
aight so the kid backed out of the RP80 sale... so... i dunno... i was hoping to get this guitar cause i love the way they sound with a lil distortion...
im sorry but i just cant let it go for 130 american shipped..its going to cost me 30-40 to ship the thing probably, lowest i can go is 130 + we split shipping.
Page 1 of 2