I focus on the blues and am considering this amp. I'd be playing a Fender Standard Strat through it. What do u think???

Fender Blues DeVille Reissue Guitar Amplifier (4x10 Inch, 60 Watts)

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-FEN-2232100-000.html

After I get the amp, I'm saving my money to play a Fender Eric Clapton Strat through it.

Series: Tweed Series
Type: Tweed Series (All Tube Preamp and Power Amp)
Output: 60 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms (Switchable)
Ohms: 4 or 8 Ohms
Speakers: Four 10 inch Special Design Eminence® 8 Ohm, 30 Watt Speakers with AlNiCo Magnets
Channels: Dual Selectable Channel (Vintage and Drive)
Features:
Independent Gain and Master Controls in Drive Channel
Bright Switch
Effects Loop
Reverb
External Speaker Jack
2 Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On and Off
Chrome Panel
Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
Controls:
Presence
Reverb
Master
Middle
Bass
Treble
Drive Select Switch
Drive
Volume
Bright Switch
Standby Switch
Covering: Genuine Tweed
Weight: 50 lbs
Dimensions:
Height: 23.5 inches
Width: 23.5 inches
Depth: 10.75 inches
Tube Complement:
3 x 12AX7
2 x 6L6
SS Rectifier
Go for it, it's a great sounding amp. Actually I'd probably get the 2x12 version instead because it's easier to lug around.
look at some used tube amps you might be able to fins a cheaper one that u like, otherwise its a good amp
The 2x12 version because it's easier to lug around??? That's a good thought. Thanks.

db
I played a Gibson ES335 through that amp once and cummed.

haha but in all seriousness, i did play an es335 through that exact amp and loved it to death. although i wasnt playing blues at the time, i was rockin out to the scorpions 'rock me like a hurricane' but still, marvelous sound amp.
Quote by Schmidt1989
I played a Gibson ES335 through that amp once and cummed.

haha but in all seriousness, i did play an es335 through that exact amp and loved it to death. although i wasnt playing blues at the time, i was rockin out to the scorpions 'rock me like a hurricane' but still, marvelous sound amp.

Wow, a Gibson ES335 !!!!!!!!!! That must have been awesome !!! That was EC's first guitar. (Well, the first one he got famous with) You just filled me with envy. LOL.
Haha, and i wish i owned it too. It was at GC, and it was hella expensive, but its worth it, best guitar ive ever played in my life, hands down. Im going to buy the menace within a year, being that thats a cheapish gibson ($860 lol) if it only has 1/32 of the awsomeness of the es335, it would be worth every penny.