Need Help With The Crazy Zack Wylde Type Squeelies..

Help Please? Technique Wise,
Rock 'N' Roll Rebel
It's called a pinch harmonic.

do a search on it in the Lessons/forums here in UG and you will find many explinations along with techniques on how and when to use them.
It's just a pinch harmonic with vibrato. You want to choke the pick off near the tip and when you pick make sure your finger touches the string right after to activate the harmonic. Move up and down the string to find the points at which the harmonic occurs. Hope that helps.

You can get Alexi Liaho type sounds if you just trigger a harmonic normally and just whammy bar the hell out of it.
THAT"S CALLED A PINCH HARMONIC!?!?
Holy, shit, i though they were something hard and stuff...
WHoah, ha i been wondering what they were...
I been doin those forever,
And i was like
"Oh man, i gotta learn those... what are they anyways?"
I can't beleive that's what it is!
Shit, that's SO EASY!

Hey, sorry about that, but i just think that's crazy how hard i thought it was and that i ALREADY KNOW IT!

Yeah, haha...
CTHC
you have to do a really big vibrato, cuz zakk uses hardcore vibrato, look at some DVD, youll see:P
Quote by Thegeetarnoob
It's just a pinch harmonic with vibrato. You want to choke the pick off near the tip and when you pick make sure your finger touches the string right after to activate the harmonic. Move up and down the string to find the points at which the harmonic occurs. Hope that helps.

You can get Alexi Liaho type sounds if you just trigger a harmonic normally and just whammy bar the hell out of it.

I Like That Method//Use That Method.
Rock 'N' Roll Rebel