I'm bored so I was just on bored.com and saw a link for music videos. Just for fun I thought I'd see if they had any Maiden videos. So I click the link, click on metal and this is what I find. I think the metal forum would have a heart attack.
I wouldn't expect anything but that on a site like that. If you want Maiden videos, try youtube.com or dailymotion.com.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i see some nu metal, and arguably prog metal ... whats your point?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Oh god, what has this world come to when Linkin Park is considered Metal!?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Linkin park and Jay Z lol

they Did have Damageplan...
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
In the HMV in my town, any CD thats remotley "alternative" is in the metal section...

Its quite funny that you get deicide, cannibal corpse, aiden, my chemical romance and linkin park all in the same section...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Not saying I was actually looking for Maiden videos, I go to youtube for that. I just saw that it said "Beyonce, Fergie, Usher, Pink, & more." for the description so I wasn't expecting them to have Maiden.
*resists the urge to puke*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Turbo_Man
I'm bored so I was just on bored.com and saw a link for music videos. Just for fun I thought I'd see if they had any Maiden videos. So I click the link, click on metal and this is what I find. I think the metal forum would have a heart attack.

and your point is..............
yeah i found that site a long time ago, if u look under rock, it will bring up nsync and britney spears baby, yeah!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
In HMV, Panic At The Disco is Metal.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Quote by guitaristdave
In the HMV in my town, any CD thats remotley "alternative" is in the metal section...

Its quite funny that you get deicide, cannibal corpse, aiden, my chemical romance and linkin park all in the same section...

Really? Every HMV I've been to had a separate section for metal which generally contained real metal, albeit extremely overpriced.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
they call that shit metal? Nu Metal = Un Metal

though, very early linkin park was pretty cool :p
Quote by Jordmo
and your point is..............

My point is some of those bands aren't metal. Bad Religion metal? I think not. I'm not saying these bands are bad in any way, I'm only pointing out how different their view of metal is from a lot of UGers.
Quote by Turbo_Man
My point is hardly any of those bands aren't metal. Bad Religion metal? I think not. I'm not saying these bands are bad in any way, I'm only pointing out these guys don't have a clue about metal.

Fixed.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Turbo_Man
My point is some of those bands aren't metal. Bad Religion metal? I think not. I'm not saying these bands are bad in any way, I'm only pointing out how different their view of metal is from a lot of UGers.

hehe thats all i need to hear
i can see APC and AIC being considered metal by some people. But some of those are in no way metal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If the metal forum had a "Most Disturbing" thread, this would take the cake, cups, pop, candles, and everything.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo