You're sick of suicide threads, so you make one yourself?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
would you say opeth is depressive music?

some fu*khead was going on about how opeth is emo last night
Hopefully this will clear up some of the clutter in the pit.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
ok... do you really think a suicidal person would take his time to go check if there's a thread to tell him what to do if he wants to suicide or cut his wrists? come on let them their liberty to do thoses threads if they want to....
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I can see how it can be depressing, but it is not emo at all.

oh well....

at least they are now writing new material for their ninth record
nobody will use this, they make their own thread so they get more attention
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
um...not to be rude or anything but this thread will turn out to be a flame war.

but, as some know, have major depressive disorder AND have almost commited suicide.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
For the love of... won't say *** since he's a dick.

Please no more of these threads.

To anyone who wants to kill themselves:
Please go ahead. Why should we care?
If you wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't go on a ****ing forum and ask for help or to say good-bye. Just do it and leave us alone.
Every person in that situation deserves to have their own thread. Whether it's attention-whoring or not, if you're cutting yourself or depressed or suicidal then you have problems. I know a couple of people who have cut themselves, one person who had a failed suicide attempt and the same person is clinically depressed.

STFU, stop whining about other people's rights to voice their problems and try and resolve issues in their life, greedy fucker.
Quote by myself101
nobody will use this, they make their own thread so they get more attention

Aint that the truth
Who wants to buy razorblades at bulk?

My rate: 5$ a lb.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by justinp93
Who wants to buy razorblades at bulk?

My rate: 5$ a lb.

Take it to the gear ads.
MG Free At Last
One times I cut my sac open cuz my brother left her shaving razr in the bathtub.
Huh?

Me is thy confuzzled, dammit.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
im sad but im getting better. i used to be suicidal..im still scared of life though not as much..im scared of people really. im not as scared of death as i was before though...
^^xDie_Romanticx, are u straight edge?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Liar. Only alcohol has the evil powers to make you double post.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
this is actually a really funny thread
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I almost killed myself witha broken vodka bottle once. I came close that time, and it taught me a good ****ing lesson. Cherish your ****ing life. It's the only one you'll get, and when it's over, that's it.
Im oli sykes

who wants a shag?

dont slit the wrists, eat a bag of pom-bears

or look at pics of puppies

or buy a puppy

and eat it
Quote by Home_EG
One times I cut my sac open cuz my brother left her shaving razr in the bathtub.

WTF?

And also, doesn't it suck when you accidentally cut yourself and everyone calls you emo.

Damn.
wow page 2 and no flaming i am totally amazed.

I have had near death experiences left and right, like the one time the valentine's day display at my school damn near crushed me when some idiot pushed it over by running into it, if i hadn't moved I probably would've been i good example of a human pancake.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Quote by Michelangelo193
Personally, I am none of the above, but, since I am sick and tired of seeing these, I will make an official one. Anything that has to do with suicide, cutting, and depression, post it here, it will be helpful for all of us.

But don't expect to see me around here.

Sick and tired?
If you feel like that maybe you should kill yourself
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by Jordmo
would you say opeth is depressive music?

some fu*khead was going on about how opeth is emo last night

Some of it can be sad but it isn't depressive.

Same with Katatonia.

Quote by big duck
Sick and tired?
If you feel like that maybe you should kill yourself

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.