The three places i am having trouble deciding about is England, France, and Australia.

Anyway, to any of you who live in these countries. a little info?
Problem with england is tuition fee's, (i.e. it costs to go to university) but you have them in america dont you anyway?

Im 16 so i dont know that much about uni's. What course you want to do will effect where you should go.

And i dont know how the system would work to get into a uk uni in america? because in the UK you usually need certain GCSE results + A-level results and theres a UCAS points system... Cant really help you much sorry
Not sure about my major but either Film, music or business. currently only a freshmen and going start or next year (sophmore year)
I studied a broad once, but she woke up halfway through.

oh i'm so clever
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
well
england - tea drinking pansies
france - just panty wearing pansies
aulstrailia - its ****ing aulstrailia man

the choice is obvious.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
well
england - tea drinking pansies
france - just panty wearing pansies
aulstrailia - its ****ing aulstrailia man

the choice is obvious.

I im sure thats the kind of advice he needs about his future

It depends on how good you are academically. I you're a hard worker, go for England

If you're a hard partyer, go for OZ
You don't just "decide" to study abroad. You need really good grades and the cost of tuition is a lot more then it usually is. Based on the grammar in your post, I'd say you aren't going anywhere.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
You don't just "decide" to study abroad. You need really good grades and the cost of tuition is a lot more then it usually is. Based on the grammar in your post, I'd say you aren't going anywhere.

qft

and pwned
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Aren't there enough broads to study here in the United States?
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
Aren't there enough broads to study here in the United States?

You did NOT just steal my bit. DO YOU WANT KARATE???
Rig

If you're exceedingly clever then try to get in to Oxford or Cambridge in England. I know they accept international students. Both are in culture-rich environments and both provide incredibly high standards of education. It's expensive to live and study in England though.
Quote by PatchworkMan
Sorry, I missed it.
*bows to MetalFan*

S'right bitch.

I actually stole that from family guy

/me is ashamed
Rig

I have the grades but oxford is a stretch haha. Although going to france i have to learn french so thats my last choice.