Last time I did a thread like this, there was only one reply that actually helped me with these. I play an Epiphone Les Paul and I just broke my high e string. I play all styles of rock, most of it is bluesy though, so I overbend a lot. Can I get some recommendations please.
Buy D'addario XL strings (.009 .011 .016 .024 .032 .042). They are totally awesome. Before, when using Ernie Ball, I broke my strings all the time. But since i changed 6 months ago, they've never broken. And I play guitar minimum three hours a day, and practically rape it when i play it. Also, you get points so if you change strings often you'll get a coffee mug
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical
Buy D'addario XL strings (.009 .011 .016 .024 .032 .042). They are totally awesome. Before, when using Ernie Ball, I broke my strings all the time. But since i changed 6 months ago, they've never broken. And I play guitar minimum three hours a day, and practically rape it when i play it. Also, you get points so if you change strings often you'll get a coffee mug

x2^
Quote by Joey Radical

D'addarios are the best. Joey knows his stuff.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by MusicalMinority
D'addarios are the best. Joey knows his stuff.

I sure do
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical

Joey does know his stuff.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Joey Radical

^x3