Poll: Does Canada Rock???
Poll Options
View poll results: Does Canada Rock???
Yes, i ****ing love Canada
61 85%
No, them Canuks beat down our poor hockey team
1 1%
Thats all Canada has, is rocks... and trees.
4 6%
Canada? Isnt that were Syrup comes from?
6 8%
Voters: 72.
Page 1 of 2
Ok, now, i know not many UG'ers are canadian... and that this is a russian based website but, being the proud canadian i am, I'm going to take this time to bask in the glory of Canada's Under 20 World Junior Championship VICTORY AGAINST RUSSIA FOR GOLD!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO. Anybody with me on saying that Canada ****ing rocks?
I second the statement that 'Canada fucking rocks'
3 gold medals in a row.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I'm gonna guess you are talking about hockey because that is about the only thing I know Canadians and Russians both do amazingly well. I dont see too many common ties between the two countries except hockey.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Canada is the ****ing best.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Am I the only Canadian that doesn't give a fuck about hockey?

I voted: Thats all Canada has, is rocks... and trees.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Constantine
Am I the only Canadian that doesn't give a fuck about hockey?

I voted: Thats all Canada has, is rocks... and trees.

.... Are you like, asian? If so, i can see why. But honestly... yeah, your one of few.
Quote by Devon_555
.... Are you like, asian? If so, i can see why. But honestly... yeah, your one of few.

No, I'm not, I just don't see the point in taking pride that we're the best in the world at pushing a puck around with a stick.

Way to be a Racist Bitchface, BTW.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by powerstroke
I dont see too many common ties between the two countries except hockey.

They both have pieces of land in the Artic Circle, Canada and Russia have similar climates, They both have agriculture/mining based economies that are slowly transforming into technology based economies. Also, in reality Canada is more like Russia then the USA government wise.

The 3 peat win kicks ass, but since most people on the site are from the Bristish Isles or the USA, a great hockey win like that won't mean much to most of the site.
Canada's cool, better than the US.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Well, Im gonna have to say Canada fucking owns.

Bryan Little + Luc Bourdon = Clutch.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Devon_555

Hey asshole, Im asian, Canadian and love hockey.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Im not sayin all asians hate hockey, its just i go to a school that is like rediculously overrun with asian ppl who have no clue about the world at all except for math and hello kitty. Not to be racist but honestly, with all the asian jokes running around at my school, you get desensitized a little. But back to the topic, Liberation, you said it dead on. and King_0_dudes, you got sigged ! :P
I sure as hell don't give a rat's ass about hockey. I'm Canadian, caucasian and I really don't like hockey. All the people that I know that play hockey are cocky, bitchy and mean, so I don't give a fuck.
Last edited by DashBlaster at Jan 5, 2007,
I love my country. It's a great place to live, especially the west. We're like Texas minus deadly heat. Unfortunately, the winters are very cold on average but that doesn't bother me.

We win at hockey
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by DashBlaster
I sure as hell don't give a rat's ass about hockey. I'm Canadian, caucasian and I really don't like hockey. All the people that I know that play hockey are cocky, bitchy and mean, so I don't give a fuck.

Quote by Vornik
To tell you the truth, I don't think anyone outside Canada and the USA notices Canada much. It just sits there, nobody really talks about it...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Devon_555
Im not sayin all asians hate hockey, its just i go to a school that is like rediculously overrun with asian ppl who have no clue about the world at all except for math and hello kitty. Not to be racist but honestly, with all the asian jokes running around at my school, you get desensitized a little. But back to the topic, Liberation, you said it dead on. and King_0_dudes, you got sigged ! :P

J444 w3ll t3h whiat3 pe0ple 0nly liek th3 m45turbat0rz and 73h dreuugs and lawl haha.

/sarcasm

Anyways, Canada is in great shape. We don't really have it bad considering whats going in the world and we just dont take part in the action . Not terrible, but great. In my opinion, Singapore is in a really good condition because they have a great justice system and the people there are actually shaped that crime is terrible and the key to getting out of a criminal habit is by working hard and studying. Actually, I read a statistic that Singapore is the only county in the world, that from grade 4 to 8, the grade average percentage grows.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
WOOOOO!!! Hometown hero Jonathan Toews kicks ass once again. Good ole mennonite boy (you manitobans know what im talking about).

But threepeat, thats just too cool. And thats what, 18 game win streak in the tourney dating back to the final game of 04. Go Canada!
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Canada fucking rocks.

I second what stepco12345 says, have pride and honor your country, even if you don't like hockey.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by justin_fraser
WOOOOO!!! Hometown hero Jonathan Toews kicks ass once again. Good ole mennonite boy (you manitobans know what im talking about).

But threepeat, thats just too cool. And thats what, 18 game win streak in the tourney dating back to the final game of 04. Go Canada!

Haha woot, I was watching Sportscentre and they showed some footage of his parents and family at a restaurant in Saint Boniface cheering him on and I had been in that restaurant no more than 2 weeks ago. It was pretty cool.

Nice to see a Winnipeger serve a purpose in something for once.
Aww crap I missed the game? Damn, ah TSN will play it over like 8 more times anyways, Congrats boys.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by wilty00
Haha woot, I was watching Sportscentre and they showed some footage of his parents and family at a restaurant in Saint Boniface cheering him on and I had been in that restaurant no more than 2 weeks ago. It was pretty cool.

Nice to see a Winnipeger serve a purpose in something for once.

...isn't Randy Bachman from there?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
That was an awesome game, while they were singing Oh Canada at the end though, the team sped up and no-one could actually sing in pitch, but hey, who cares when you've just won gold for the 3rd time in a row?
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I'm Canadian and i can't stand hockey. I don't see why people like it so much, it just pisses me off.

PS i live in the home town of Willie Mitchell.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
Quote by DMSR
I'm Canadian and i can't stand hockey. I don't see why people like it so much, it just pisses me off.

PS i live in the home town of Willie Mitchell.

Lolz.....Willie.

~stepco
Quote by Constantine
No, I'm not, I just don't see the point in taking pride that we're the best in the world at pushing a puck around with a stick.

Using your logic, soccer is just running around pushing a ball around with your feet. And there are many other examples I can use. Basically youre saying that anyone who takes pride in being the best at any sport is stupid?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by stepco12345
Lolz.....Willie.

~stepco

GO CANUCKS!!!

I love Canada. I prefer it to the US, but that's just cause when you live in a country like 98-99% of your life, you get used to it so much.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
hahaha, sweden pwnt canada at hockey if i don't remember incorrectly.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Using your logic, soccer is just running around pushing a ball around with your feet. And there are many other examples I can use. Basically youre saying that anyone who takes pride in being the best at any sport is stupid?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

Lolz.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by Brandon860
...isn't Randy Bachman from there?

the entire guess who was from winnipeg.
pepsi
Quote by Guitar-freak
hahaha, sweden pwnt canada at hockey if i don't remember incorrectly.

To quote the Arrogant Worms:

"Swedish players must be geeks/Cause they still got own real teeth"

pwnt
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Page 1 of 2