I've seen "torrent" files a lot on the internet of concert bootlegs. I was at the Guns n Roses concert in the Hammerstein theatre in may and I really want the bootleg. I saw it a few weeks ago before i figured out how to download these files. Could somebody help me find it or link a good guns n roses bootleg site or something. Or any really good bootleg site. Thanks
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Quote by Leonheart
www.youtube.com

The best spot to find videos, and you don't have to download the to watch them first.

You still download them.. How do you think the pictures get to your computer?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
You still download them.. How do you think the pictures get to your computer?

Jesus.
What's the RIAA's policy on downloading bootlegs? Is it illegal, legal, doesn't matter?
www.archive.org

They're all jam bands though, so it's legal.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I use www.dimeadozen.org it will probably have your concert if it was recorded. Don't use youtube to get bootlegs, or any lossy types of formats including mp3s. They sound like crap.

Bootlegs are not illegal to buy, trade or download, sellling or importing them to sell is illegal and shipments of bootlegs will be confiscated. Trading communities, and people downloading bootlegs are left alone because it is considered that they are not damaging the music industry as most bootlegs are inferior in sound quality so most people want to collect them after they have already collected the artists official releases, or if they were at the show.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?