Hey guys me and my buddy decided to make a video, and he knew this song so we just did it ...

This song kicks ass, and I hope some of you enjoy it!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XNkNiDFE48s
Rise Against - Swing Life Away

Thanks to anyone who listens!!!
Work to live, not live to work.
:the video your requested is currently not available" ill check back later, i love this song
Who dat?
wow dude, great , again you managed to do an awesome cover of a favorite of mine. it was a bit choppy, i don't know what that was, i think it sounds like the vocals, like too much bass in somethin
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Thanks man!! we only did the song like maybe 4 times, and it was different for me to do it with drums for once....
Thanks for listening i appreciate it!!!
Work to live, not live to work.
Do you have any original stuff? Because you have such an amazing voice i would love to hear some originals.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
whats up dude, i havent been around in a while.. just stoping by again, like to say you're still coming along great. This really sounded awesome, the sound quality was a bit scetchy, but whenever your vocals came in you completly forget about it.

good job
Nice man, that was sweet. I personally don't like Rise Against, but I can appreciate it. It's a shame the sound was a bit reesty. Keep at it though, I like your stuff. Crit my Dead Kennedys cover when you've got a minute. It's in my sig. Thanks man.
Damn nice work!

I really liked what you did with the bridge.

Learn how to EQ those drums and this will be golden. I think it's just the bass drum that was too loud.

Guitar sounded better, but I'd still say Mic it .

Nice drumwork by your buddy.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.