Now i never snap strings bassically,i've only snapped one on my Accoustic and i've had it for a while ,and that was becuase i sucked at tuning. since i've got a Electric i've snapped two strings (both high E string) in just as many weeks while playing. i know it's not becuase of the tuning because i tune it every day.

So whats going on.
i replace my strings every 2 weeks if u play hard u gotta replace them frequently
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
you may need to get a tech to file down your string saddles, they might be sharp. i had the same problem and that fixed it
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Might be something on the hardware thats catching it.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Don't cut the string after you put it on.

Seriously, it does wonders...

EDIT: As in don't cut the little remainder off of the top with wirecutters.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Its most likely to be a sharp edge in the saddle. Just take it to a guitar tech/shop or file it down yourself.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
Get better and/or thicker strings. Don't strum too hard, all that needs to touch the string is the very tip of the pick.

And if it makes you feel better.. my friend breaks a string about two or three times a week. One day I witnessed him break THREE strings in the span of 6 hours because of overbending. He broke the D string, B string, AND the ****ing low E string.....