i need 2 guitars for under 2000$ canadian what are good guitar i like to play classic rock rock new rock and claen
get like a fender tele with a neck humbucker and a ibanez with a floydrose or something
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Why do you need 2? You could spend less than 2000$ on one really good guitar instead of two cheaper ones. Try some LP's, strats, teles, SG's, Ibanez, etc. I would think you would have the best luck with a LP, but thats just my opinion.
Quote by olp07
Why do you need 2? You could spend less than 2000$ on one really good guitar instead of two cheaper ones. Try some LP's, strats, teles, SG's, Ibanez, etc. I would think you would have the best luck with a LP, but thats just my opinion.

Maybe he's buying one for him and one for a friend or something.
I'd aggree with M4jorpiz, get a Tele or Strat or Epi Dot or Ibanez artcore for gentler, jazzy bluesy folky rocky indie things, and a Ibanez rg with a floyd rose for metally shready rippy thrashy things. You should be able to do that and still have some change left over.
i say gte one guitar.
gibson LP classic.

best guitar ever to grace the earth.
ever.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
LP 60s neck
i played it and it was some hot stuff
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Go for the LP or a nice strat.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
New amp if you need an upgrade.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?