Hey ya'll. I'm gonna be playing a solo acoustic show later on this month, and I was lookin' for some input on my choice of songs. You'll be able to tell my style from the songs. I have some originals in there, but I'll only post the covers here:

Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Here I Go Again (acoustic version) - Whitesnake (a little diversion from my regular stuff)
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Turn the Page - Bob Seger
You should try the original version of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails it is much more ****ed up I love its sound.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
why not try sunshine of your love - eric clapton simple song, but may be a crowd pleaser
just a thought
i like your setlist already, all i can think of to add is
drive - incubus
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
U have a pretty wide selection on Eric Clapton's Unplugged Album (Tears in heaven, Layla, etc.)

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by real_québécois
You should try the original version of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails it is much more ****ed up I love its sound.

Acoustic set list

depends on the age of people play stuff like what you intend to play if it is an older audience btu if younger add soome comercial songs they will know and sing along to like time of your like by greenday and some oasis
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
well, i think thats ok but i would do layla on acoustic. it is really easy and i like that version more than the electric. personaly i would go for more folk/blues stuff but thats just me.
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Quote by metallica_death
depends on the age of people play stuff like what you intend to play if it is an older audience btu if younger add soome comercial songs they will know and sing along to like time of your like by greenday and some oasis

Knowing my crowd, I'm pretty sure just about everyone there would at least appreciate classic rock/folk/bluesy stuff.
You may considering doing a segway with the two Rolling Stone Songs. Like the others said, you may want to have a few modern songs handy. The crowd may surprise you. Where in Baltimore are you gigging?
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
try doing an aoustic version of Paint It Black and Fix You. They're easy and crowd pleasing.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Wow you really are a class 1 idiot.

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait...What the hell are we sigging?

CFA-I'm not only the president, I'm also a client

Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM nick dixon or stonegolem13 to join
Quote by doctor_rocker

Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Here I Go Again (acoustic version) - Whitesnake (a little diversion from my regular stuff)
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Turn the Page - Bob Seger

what about house of the rising sun?
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow