I was wondering what effect a booster would have on a tube amp? I was wondering if it would have a similair effect as a overdrive pedal. I have a linear power booster pedal and I was wondering if it would work in that way on a tube amp.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys.
Actually that is what a Boost pedal is for, not an overdrive pedal. People are constantly getting this mixed up. The boost in gain overdrives the amp. An overdrive just replicates that sound. If an overdrive pushes the amp harder at all it is because it outputs more gain, not because that is its intended function.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
Wow. Ok that makes sense. I read a deal about the EH LPB-1 pedal, and I guess that makes sense. Which is good because the one I have is a direct copy of that pedal.
Sounds like you are in good shape.

With all the buzz about Boosters and ODs lately around here I have been doing a lot of research on the subject. I am beginning to really want to try out a booster in my setup to see what I can achieve with my amp. Perhaps I can do it at the store, I am a good customer they usually let me test anything I want to. They also carry the entire FullTone line which is always a dream (and tease) to sample.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1