im just in the type of mood where the drinking songs are sounding really good right now. im talking like george thorogood songs. as in i drink alone and one burbon, one scotch, adn one beer.

id be drunk right now if i could, but for now some good songs like those would be work till i can scrape some money together.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
i got to wait on my downloader to send it to me, ill let you know. but right now im really cranking the thorogood.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Cigarettes and Alchohol by Oasis or if you want a depressing one try to download Pass Me Down The Wine by Oasis too.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

champagne and reefer-muddy waters.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
some Flogging Molly maybe..
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
some Flogging Molly maybe..

**** yeah!, i was gonna say some dropkick murphys
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
**** yeah!, i was gonna say some dropkick murphys

**** yeah i forgot i had a few of both of thier songs. as soon as this neil zaza is over some irish and scottish?(dropkick murphies) tunes are gonna play.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
**** yeah i forgot i had a few of both of thier songs. as soon as this neil zaza is over some irish and scottish?(dropkick murphies) tunes are gonna play.

DEFINETLY check out some pogues
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick