i just found out about 2 really good drummers who live pretty close, in walking distance. and a bassist who can pretty much go anywhere.also a rhythm guitarist/singer who is one of my best friends. so i think i can get a regulauar practicing band together.i'm excited as hell. i'm gonna talk to the guys about some plans and the music we'll play.if they're cool, i'm happy. so i just need some good tips, the closest i've had to a band is jamming with one or 2 people at once. so you guys think i can pull it off? a 13 year old intermediate guitar player? all i'm asking is tips, maybe some stories of your first band, some easy classic rock type songs to start off with. thanks
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Well, i've only been in one band (still in )

I just went to practise with them one day and wowed their socks off, been going to practises ever since

Easy songs: Paranoid, other Sabbath stuff
where r u practicing?
cuz at thirteen, it's prettymuch your mom carting you around, y'know? and what about the fact that you have two drummers? doesn't that pose a problem?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
no, they were each just possibilities, if one falls through i'll get the other, so not 2 at once

also, we won't need much "carting around". i'm pretty sure the drummer is cool wiht us practicing there cause his mom's cool, and all of us are in walking distance except the bass player, and as i said his mom takes him almost anywhere and he comes here nearly everyweekend anyway.
~gtrfrk

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

lucky i want a band.but then again ill need a new guitar and amp which i hope ill get very soon =]
yeah man i've wanted one for long, everytime i think of playing with a group of people, it gets me fired up to work at it
~gtrfrk

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

i was nearly in one but the person bailed.Now he has seen me play well cause he came over one day to my friends house and the look on his face was like "Man i could of had an awsome band with david in it."I dont know if he still might make one but i think he might since he makes his own songs n stuff. i guess one day he might as me to be in a band if he makes one