Tonight, me and a friend are going to make a sparkler bomb. We intend buying a few boxes of sparklers, wrapping the sparklers together with duct tape, lighting it and making a tower of flame. We have done this before and it has been awesome every time, but this time we want it to be even better.

Could anyone recommend anything that can be purchased cheaply at a supermarket that can be added to a bunch of sparklers to make a big flame.

Any other good suggestions would also be appreciated.
a can of deodorant, it should explode because of the high pressure and how deodorant is fammable and stuff.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
my brother and i took apart a shitload of morning glorys, dumped the powder in a pile in the driveway, and let it. awesomist thing i've ever seen... huge flash of green then red...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
wax, like the one used to clean floors and stuff will let the flame stay on for more time

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
i heard something about snapple caps burning different colors. give it a try for me.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
kerosene and marijuana..........so it scented
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
what do you add to sparkler bombs to actually make them explode? cuz friends told me they made one with like 60 sparklers and it blew up and like took a huge chunk, about the size of a beagle, out of a tree it was next to. did they add gasoline or something? some kind of arisol can? cuz all mine just burn, they never explode.
All those things with this triangle sign with something exploding in it
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
my brother and i took apart a shitload of morning glorys, dumped the powder in a pile in the driveway, and let it. awesomist thing i've ever seen... huge flash of green then red...

dont mean to be a n00b but what are morning glorys?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
All the sparkler bombs I've seen were just a big flash of light, an explosion, and a ringing in my ears for a few minutes. I've never seen one flame so I don't know how you would do that for sure. You could get diesel fuel. Gasoline just explodes, but diesel burns a little slower.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by нαиd of вlood
dont mean to be a n00b but what are morning glorys?

http://www.dansdata.com/personal/Bombs.html-This site might help some.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by R0CKER1220
^ Those assholes almost killed me when I was about 10 !

Yes, yes, we all believe you.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

screw sparklers. soak styrofoam in gasoline until the mixture thickens and you basically have napalm.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
use electrical tape instead of duct tape...mine have always exploded idk what you guys are doing wrong
Just in case you guys wish to know why "sparkeler bombs" "work", here's the theory:

The gaps between the sparkelers is just enough to allow the expanding flame to shoot through these gaps and igniting down the length of the sparkelers very quickly (it is basically "quickmatching", which is a technical term). If you use fatter sparkelers, it will probably work better (burn faster) because the gaps will be bigger.

You can also use wire as opposed to tape to hold the sparkelers together (but tape works too...)

Now please don't hold these in your hand, and if you are stupid enough to do so, DON'T hold it by the composition coating while lighting (or after lighting for that matter)! You will probably not have enough time drop them before the flame reaches your hand and pwns it into a 3rd degree melted nightmare...

Also please don't start a fire and give the government grounds for taking further action against fireworks...

Edit: BTW, I'm assuming we are talking about steel sparkelers.
Last edited by pyrochris at Jan 6, 2007,