Lol, I need something that I can plug in on an iPod using 3.5mm thing cable to plug in to the CD input to my amp so I can hear the music on the amp as well. Does anyone know what that cable is called? hehe

Thanks
wow i dont even know if they make a cable like that compatible with the ipod connector
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
You'll need to drop by Radio Shack, and rummage around. Remember, the ipod is in stero, so the end of the cable you buy you plug into the ipod should be stero.
you mean just a double sided headphone jack with a small to big converter on one of them to plug it into an amp input? radioshack or something...
stereo red/white cables =to= 1/8 cable that connect to an ipod. like so: =-
just go to radioshack
ye, i do have a bunch of um.. adapters though when I bought this headphone cable extention. I got those 1/4" adapter that plugs in to your amp, that changes it to headphone size thing. and stuff like that. maybe i just need a regular amp cable, another one then use the adapter. Hm..... that might work. Thanks guys
oh...i thought you were planning on plugging into the data port thingy at the bottom of the ipod...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
oh...i thought you were planning on plugging into the data port thingy at the bottom of the ipod...

Oh no, lolz, I dont think they have those. and if they do, that would cost a lot more hehe and you would just get the same quality.