First of all I'm not flaming cops... I'm wondering. What are some funny, insulting names that you can call cops? I'm looking for some slang for the new book I'm writing about mobs in Europe.
pussies
that one always works
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
pigs?......stop flaming cops!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
if you are serious about writing a book about mobs... in Europe... why would you ask people on a Guitar forum, even on the off-topic section of the forum ?

and would you really trust what the kids here would say?

and seeing as how you are 14... you probably would.
Quote by Leper Affinity
if you are serious about writing a book about mobs... in Europe... why would you ask people on a Guitar forum, even on the off-topic section of the forum ?

you know... it feels stupid this coming from an 07er... even thought I didn't join that much earlier than you.
Constables on Patrol

Quote by Leper Affinity

Because there is 400,000+ members, most of which are 13-18 years old, what better a place? Going to a book forum your going to get people who grew up in the 60's with outdated terms.
"Hmm what's that I smell? Smells like some kind of pork-like substance. Perhaps someones making bacon around here..."
I smell bacon, i smell pork, watch out pig i've got a fork
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by Iamafunguy
you know... it feels stupid this coming from an 07er... even thought I didn't join that much earlier than you.

I didn't know that the month/year in which people joined an online forum depicted their intelligence.

Pretty sure there's stupid noobs, and stupid 'elites'.

Anywho, why are you writing a book about mobs at 14? And what does slang derogatory police terms have to do with mobs?

Alas,
pigs, the fuzz, 5-0.
But here's an extremely long list for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slang_terms_for_police_officers
5-0
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
and mall cops are the 2-5
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Be nice and you may find someone new to party with
(Invalid img)

well, not always, the piece of paper being held up is a big ass fine.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by munchyy
I didn't know that the month/year in which people joined an online forum depicted their intelligence.

Pretty sure there's stupid noobs, and stupid 'elites'.

Anywho, why are you writing a book about mobs at 14? And what does slang derogatory police terms have to do with mobs?

Alas,
pigs, the fuzz, 5-0.
But here's an extremely long list for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slang_terms_for_police_officers

because he thinks he has so much knowledge about what you should post on Ultimate guitar and he's only been here for less than a month.

And wth, how is 14 to young to write about mobs in...
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Jan 6, 2007,
Quote by Iamafunguy
because he thinks he has so much knowledge about what you should post on Ultimate guitar and he's only been here for less than a month.

Last time I looked, 14 year olds didn't make good writers. I don't know how you would write a story about a mob if you've never been in a mob or gang.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Hpda5121
Last time I looked, 14 year olds didn't make good writers. I don't know how you would write a story about a mob if you've never been in a mob or gang.

Yup, I don't know Iamafunguy, maybe where you live people join gangs while still in diapers?

Doubt it though, unless you mean those super-cool grade 8 gangs called the skulls. They're pretty cool. Should be a good book man!
Quote by Iamafunguy

Just because he's an 07'er, doesn't mean he hasen't been to other forums, and understand what to say, and what not to say. Also, I agree with the points he is making, so why don't you just leave him alone.
Harry Roberts is our friend,
is our friend,
is our friend,
Harry Roberts is our friend,
He kills coppers!
Quote by Iamafunguy

im a member on many forums ranging from music to writing to computer games to many other subjects, and I have been a reader of some parts of this forum for a few months, been using this site for tablature for about two or more years now I think.

I know it is a stupid idea to ask about cats on a forum that is frequented mostly by doctors with the most frequent subject matter being medicine, and that it would be very idiotic to ask about slang mobs use in the UK on a forum frequented by teens that mostly talk about buttsecks and guitars

and very rarely have I seen anything decent, be it music, art, writing, or thoroughly thought out ideas come from someone as old as you, simply because people your age do not do enough research, practice, or have the time or patience to deal with anything that requires you put a large amount of your time in, unless what you are doing is a total waste of time, for example playing a video game for 5+ hours a day.

if you want to get serious about this book, how about you ask people who may actually know about this subject and read many books about the subject you wish to write about instead of wasting your time asking a bunch of kids?
call them Cuntstable, instead of Cunstable
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Anyone of any age can write whenever/whatever they feel like. I don't see why anybody has to be of a certain age to write about something they could be interested in. I used to write stories and things when i was in primary school, yeah they were bollocks but it was still writing.

At least he's being objective, asking for feedback and information from a group of people instead of just rambling on about his own point of view.

On topic: nipple head.
Quote by hollywoodfallen
Anyone of any age can write whenever/whatever they feel like. I don't see why anybody has to be of a certain age to write about something they could be interested in. I used to write stories and things when i was in primary school, yeah they were bollocks but it was still writing.

At least he's being objective, asking for feedback and information from a group of people instead of just rambling on about his own point of view.

On topic: nipple head.

+1