I just got prank called by a guy who sounded exactly like Jack Black and claimed to be him. He was talking about **** pushups and stuff. At first I though it was one of those things where it's a robot and he can only say certain words, but at the end he said click and hung up. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just extremely gullibule.
Its one of the robots. sorry
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Probably one of your friends with a JB soundboard from like E Baum's or something.
it responded to what I said. I said who's this and it said It's JB man. then I said what's up and he said nothing much.
yeah its a soundboard. you can get em for shitloads of celebreties

edit:yeah you can make em respond to what people say^ you have a number of phrases n you just click on the one you want him to say
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Quote by metal Lover
it responded to what I said. I said who's this and it said It's JB man. then I said what's up and he said nothing much.

Those are really open obvious questions
That still doesn't mean it couldn't have been a sound board.

EDIT: To threadstarter's comment a few posts up.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by metal Lover
I just got prank called by a guy who sounded exactly like Jack Black and claimed to be him. He was talking about **** pushups and stuff. At first I though it was one of those things where it's a robot and he can only say certain words, but at the end he said click and hung up. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just extremely gullibule.

That 'click' thing is from Friendship Test.
<Han> I love Hitler
I'm debating on sigging that.

It's the Jack Black soundboard off E-baums.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I saw him the other day teaching kids how to suck at music.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by metal Lover
I got owned.

Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen