hey guys ive been playing guitar for more than a year now and have my own guitar and everything and right now im getting kinda bored with it, that does NOT mean i will give up since me and my friends have started a band. I guess i just get bored once in a while and sumtimes its really fun. So to get me back on track i need alot of help on soloing and learning to solo and other things that will help and i play any kind of metal. plz plz plz i need to learn and get better at guitar anyone know anything that would help like how to start out with soloing and gettin better?!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Dude...if ur not enjoying it theres no reason to be playing...find something u love, it doesnt mean u have to give up music completely but maybe try drums or soemthing. But if u dont enjoy it dont waste ur time.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
u got me wrong buddy its not like i dont enjoy it, its like i ran out of stuff to play cos when i was gettin good i was learnin a bunch of songs and then from that day i never wanted to stop. so i am not quitting guitar never ever i just need something that will help me keep going and get better.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Ahh i see my bad dude...so i mean what do u know so i can get an idea of what i could suggest.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

what i know? as far as songs i know some old school metal but not that old umm i really love pantera and thats the style im pretty much tryin to get i can play walk extreeemely easy and i got the dean dimebag guitar so ye i also know some COB also a great band i love which is the kind of style i also like good for fast picking and so i know alot of stuff but forget them sometimes. =(

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

so if your into fast picking stuff...liek u said COB is good...umm... also A7X is cool, All that remains, dragonforce, Job for a cowboy, metallica(classic)

and btw i have friends that used to play guitar and gave up cos they said they suck, so i want to get better.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

yea i need some help on how to get the pantera rythmic style and i kinda wanna learn a COB lead style

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

well if ur looking into COB lead style...start doing alot of finger excercises lol adn start practicing sweep and tap.

mmmk so any songs u recommend me to learn for good finger speed practicing and btw im not that accurate and when i do single picks i always do upsweeps i just cant do down sweeps lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

well just do finger excersises like 1234 on each string and up umm adn look at van halens eruption for tapping adn sweepign ur just gonna have to work on its something that ur never able to master so always work on it

k ty

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Get a good practice book if you can't find a teacher. I always suggest Troy Stetina's Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar, don't see why you should be an exception. Great excercises, fun licks, theory and improvisation basics, really pretty much all the basics everyone needs to know in there. If that one feels too hard (it might, it's mainly written for intermediate-advanced players), try Heavy Metal Lead Guitar 1/2, those are written for somewhat less advanced players but are nonetheless just as good.

Hell, if you manage to work through all three of these books, you'll be like, awesome.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!