ok i have a spencer stratocaster and i was cleaning it up and the bottom E string broke... do i have to get a whole new set of strings and what kind?

sometimes they sell individual strings.
but iono bout the bottom E
they live a long time, so u should probably get a set, but only use the E
then when others break, then just change it
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
so your sayin get a set.... then just put the e on.... but what set do i need to get..... i saw that ernie ball has lots of sets like ( regular slinky, super slinky) what does that mean
just get the normal gauge
i cant remember what it is ,its like 0.10, 0.14.... stuff it
Just go to the local shop and ask for standed gauge strings and they'll know what yo umean.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly