i'm just looking for a quick easy answer.. How do i tell a girl (that i just want to have a sexual relationship with) that i only want a "phsycal" relationship? seriously!
Youre a dick man. Such a tool you are.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Tell her that you only want to have a physical relationship with her...
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
give her about 300 dollars and bring her to your place!
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by jaden_123
i'm just looking for a quick easy answer.. How do i tell a girl (that i just want to have a sexual relationship with) that i only want a "phsycal" relationship? seriously!

don't you feel that you're answering yourself
Quote by jaden_123

/thread
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by justin_fraser
Youre a dick man. Such a tool you are.

lol, lighten up a little, if u planted seeds with a hot chick that was really annoying... shit id be asking the same thing
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Well man, I know it is tough, but the best way is to just straight up tell her. Maybe start off by asking "Where do you think this relationship is going?" Unless she is a straight forward girl, she won't really answer and will ask the question right back to you. Thats when you tell her that you only want a "physical" relationship.

Good luck man. Hope that helped.
With chloroform.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by DimeRazorback
lol, lighten up a little, if u planted seeds with a hot chick that was really annoying... shit id be asking the same thing

You got her pregnant? That's too bad. I hate when hot girls are really annoying, seems to be very common.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
just say im not ready for a relationship, but i do enjoy sex
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
so i should just straight up ask her? also if it makes a difference i wont be seeing her very much after we bone
You are a dick man...
you cant really do that to a girl, its usually a real relationship, or not one at all.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by jaden_123

You didn't need to include the part in parentheses. Also, you can tell her by grabbing her breasts.
And you wonder why women hate the male species.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

you go "i really want to have sex with you."
then, she'll repond by saying "**** you, dick head."
and then she'll tell all her friends and eventually it'll get around to the school, and you'll never get laid.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

You can't ask that, it won't work.

If you want to try it though, post pics so we can tell you how badly it will turn out.
Quote by allalong
You can't ask that, it won't work.

If you want to try it though, post pics so we can tell you how badly it will turn out.

or you can post pics it the tur nout is good
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by pumpkins_rule
And you wonder why women hate the male species.
Male species... hahaha. Rap is not good for your brain cells, kids.

Just joshin', man.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
omg... DONT tell her you just want a physical relationship... just don't do all the stupid 'relationship' stuff that tools usually do, like hang out with their gf when they really wanna hang out with friends.. just don't let her control you AT ALL, which will give you what you want, and just do it whenever you hang out. she might even, if she's the right type, become even more attracted to you because you don't treat her right, (that whole 'i always end up with guys that dont appreciate me) thing. its really just cuz they are attracted to it.(not necessarily sexually). so there you go. just start being an apathetic boyfriend. as soon as you ask them 'where do you think the relationship is going?' they start thinking, and THAT's when they break up with you.
Say "Buttsecks?"
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Say, "Hey soandso, I just wanted to let you know that I am really shallow, and only am going out with you because I want to bang."
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
We don't live in a utopian society. You can't just go around asking girls to have sex.

However, if you succeed, let me know what you said.
</sarcasm>
Tell her you love her. She'll understand what you mean.
MG Free At Last
tell her that she's dating an immature kid who just wants to have sex with her and doesn't want to spend any time on a real relationship...or you could just hire a prostitute, its basically the same thing...
Quote by jaden_123

Threadstarter makes me sick! Hooray!

You get a girlfriend and you want to **** it up by just wanting sex, how clever