my bottom E string gets stuck under the fret when i play.... of course i dont have that problem no more cause it broke today...... but if it ever happens again what to do
u need to get new strings...ur strings that u have are nto that good.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
what do you mean, stuck under the fret
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
if its under the fret on the side of the neck you have to ... ehm.. dont know the word but you'll have to use sand paper or something like that on the side... it isn't a behringer guitar you have?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
What do you mean gets stuck to the string?
Been away, am back
Do you mean, if you bend the string, it goes off the fretboard and gets caaught on the outside edge of the fret? If you do, I had the same problem with my first guitar (GK Strat copy), and and I didn't know much about fixing guitars and such (and still don't), so i didn;t want to screw it up, so allI did was put some scotch take over the side of the fret, and it never stuck again. I then bought a new guitar.

Hopefully that'll give you a temporary solution until you can fix it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
well i dont bend it till it sticks..... it just does somehow...but what greendayguitar said it gets stuck on the outside of the fret...... but if i but a bigger set of strings will that help to
It might help a little, but most likely not alot. Your bets bet would to be either put tape on it, which pretty much eliminates that frey for use witht he high e, sand or file the fret down so it's flush with the neck, give it to a technition to fix it, get new frets, or get a new guitar in general.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
oh you are probably using gauge 9 strings right? use 10, and try to bend up or down depending on which E you are using. it helps
Like greenday said your fret is probably catching it so it sticks there so file down all the frets that do that so their kinda slanted upwards so the string will just naturaly slide back onto the neck of the guitar. I've done it with a previous accoustic and now I check that before I ever buy a new guitar. But be careful not to sand down the neck while your sanding the fret to because I did the first time I did it and it kinda stuck out. Or tape which i've seen my friends use and works just as well. Personaly i'd go get new frets considering their worth the money so you don't need to go buy another guitar or risk the chances of messing the one you have now up.