Alright. So a while ago I had to do a total wipe of my hard drive, so I put all my songs onto my iPod through my other computer (therefore having more copies on iTunes aswell). I have just installed Windows Media Player 11 on this computer because it doesn't meet the requirements for iTunes (which I only noticed after trying to download it twice).

Anyways, I have all my songs on iTunes and some (about 65%) will not copy and paste off, or drag 'n drop off either. Only the songs that I imported from my store bought cd's work and the ones a downloaded don't. Now I can't put them on Windows Media Player on this computer, or do anything else with them.

Before anyone tells me to enable disk use on my iPod and copy and paste, I've tried. I open my iPod and after navigating through some folders, I see all my media files. One problem, they're all named something like "G2D4NDF". I am NOT going to rename something like 300 odd songs from memory.

If there's any way to get my songs off iTunes I'd love to know.

Thanks.
They may be the wrong format. Try playing around with the different song formats. (MP3, AAC protected, etc.)
convert formats
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
go to my computer. open ipod in the list of connected devices. use the tools menu to open folder options and select show hidden files and folders. there should be a music folder in the ipod folder. this is your music. drag and drop it onto your pc's hard drive. open itunes and use add folder to library.

make sure autosync isn't on
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
i might have read your post wrong. do you mean you can't get them off your ipod and put them on itunes?
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Quote by Dämonschatten
i might have read your post wrong. do you mean you can't get them off your ipod and put them on itunes?

Hmm, I'm not sure if you read it wrong or right.

Your post before this one inspired me to check again and even though they have the shit names they still play. At least I'll be able to make the play lists on WMP but it's gonna take me an hour or so...

Thanks