Have you ever like said anything that just slipped out of your mouth or something you didn't intend to say. It almost always happens to me when I get hurt, I just have always drop the F bomb, whether I want to or not.
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
my mum was asking me for something one night and i was taking my time getting it out of my room , so she kept telling her friend i'd lost it and i said "i havnt f*cking Lo.....*trails off*"
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
lolzorz....dropping the f bomb isn't a Freudian slip.

On a side note I was playing my guitar the other day, and decided I wanted buttsecks with acoustic87, so I got out my guitar and played it.
MG Free At Last
yeah I called one of my teachers a B!tch last year didnt have a good outcome
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Those aren't Freudian slips, those are just not being able to express yourself without swearing.

A freudian slip is where you say something sexual in a completely non sexual discussion by complete accident.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Those aren't Freudian slips, those are just not being able to express yourself without swearing.

A freudian slip is where you say something sexual in a completely non sexual discussion by complete accident.

Thank you.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

I called the teacher mum once, the class wouldn't let me forget. Hayz, maybe i shud shoot dem!
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Rankles

Really, this is the definition from the web

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Freudian+slip
A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Quote by Rankles

It doesn't have to be sexual, just an 'accident' in speech that's caused by repressed thoughts/unconcious mind. For example, if Michael Richards was apologizing on TV, and said "I don't hate nigge...African Americans".
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
It doesn't have to be something sexual though, It can be about anything. It's basically where you say something you don't mean to without really thinking about it.

Example: (yes i copied it from wikipedia)

"You know what a Freudian slip is, right?"
"No."
"Well, it's when you think one thing and say your mother."
so i can make "buttsecks" and "waffles" interchangeable with my friends hot mom at the dinner table as long as i blame frued?! sweet. i can just see the conversation now..."yes ma'am they look delicious...yes actually could you pass some of the buttsecks?! woops, silly me "
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
If you replace the word with buttsecks, that means your subliminally thinking about buttsecks when you think about waffles. Thats the whole point of a Freudian slip.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Quote by Qazxs
If you replace the word with buttsecks, that means your subliminally thinking about buttsecks when you think about waffles. Thats the whole point of a Freudian slip.

Guilty.
MG Free At Last
Quote by Rankles

Does that mean The Pit always has Freudian slips? All the people in here seem to say is "Buttsecks"
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
but who wants waffles when there is the potential for buttsecks? its not subliminal buttsecks...its glorious-milf-poundin-on-top-of-the-waffles buttsecks...buttsecks>waffles...but, on the other hand....

buttsecks+waffles....hmmm
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD