well im kinda embaressed to say this but i was at my friends house, a girl, were kinda friends with benfits. well she goes to get something and i stand up and i see a wet spot on my pants. i was like wtf mate! is that like. idk sploodge? or wat.
what what causes it. thanks

flame if u would like. i would laugh at me too
well...as the saying goes, if it looks like splooge, walks like splooge, and quacks like splooge...you've got radioactive quacking splooge.

on the other hand...could it have been anything else, perhaps?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
a little too excited are we? Did you happen to notice if you were like....hard at the time?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by DrkNTwstd
well...as the saying goes, if it looks like splooge, walks like splooge, and quacks like splooge...you've got radioactive quacking splooge.

Either she drooled on you or she's wetter than a haddock's bathing costume.
What's with all the sex threads lately, that end up five pages of chaos?

This mystery liquid is known as cherry Kool-Aid. Drink up.

edit: Add orange slices to better your tasty adventure.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jan 6, 2007,
well man, I'd like to hope that you'd know if you released, if it wasnt you then you got one juicy peach there my friend
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
It's a billion little yous swimming around.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
precum. that happened to me in class once cause we were watching a movie, and this girl that had the hots for me was sitting next to me and.......
MG Free At Last
Premature ejaculation. Sorry kid.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
sweat maybe?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!