Page 1 of 3
I am currently watching Pinata: Survival Island on amc, which is about a cursed pinata that goes on a murderous rampage. Besides the horrible acting, CGI, plot, and other things, I think I have just seen the worst movie death ever, where one lucky man was killed by having his balls ripped out. If anyone has seen any worse movies deaths please share

EDIT: I mean worst as in most rediculous ever
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Jan 6, 2007,
Watch Saw 3.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
one word.... Bambi
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

Scarface = guy gets chainsawed

(cant remember) = a snake is shoved down his throat into his stomach

saw 3 = the black guy in the machine, every bone breaks, neck snaps, made me gag
Quote by clincher09
I am currently watching Pinata: Survival Island on amc, which is about a cursed pinata that goes on a murderous rampage. Besides the horrible acting, CGI, plot, and other things, I think I have just seen the worst movie death ever, where one lucky man was killed by having his balls ripped out. If anyone has seen any worse movies deaths please share

I saw that one a while ago, lol.

The formula goes, Scary Monster + CGI / xy = t3h gh3yz
yo.

I BELIEVE
Not the worst, but worth noting, is the dude in (I think) the third Pinhead (Hellraiser) film who has his face torn off by hooks and is then like torn into pieces. Pretty much anything brought about by Pinhead or his minions is bad.
Oh if you mean like super gory and terrible, not just Saw 3 but any of the Saw series, then. All sorts of twisted sick stuff there.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

I'd have to say, at least as most memorable for me, in the original Day of the Dead, where near the end, the guy is trapped in the hallway and all the zombies rush it and tear him apart, then it goes to this 30 second scene of zombies eating intestines and whatnot.

Also, on Friday the 13th part VI (just takin a guess here), when the girl is hiding in her tent from Jason, crawls in her sleeping bag, and Jason pulls the sleeping bag out and starts whacking it against a tent. Now that would just suck.

And if you haven't already, go watch The Descent. Good stuff.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Snakes on a Plane:

Guy goes to the bathroom to pee.
Snake comes out of toilet while guy isn't looking.
Snake strikes.
Hilarity ensues.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Worst as in silliest, or as in goriest?

Apparently a girl dies in Blood Feast by getting her ass chainsawed.

Also totally ridiculous (but at the same time amazing) is the infamous Devil's Spew scene in City of the Living Dead. This couple makes out in a car, the girl gets neverous and asks teh guy to turn this headline on. This dead priest appears. The chick keeps looking into his eyes, her eyes start to bleed, then she proceeds to VOMIT HER ENTIRE INTESTINAL TRACT.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
wtf? in real life, this soldier got shot in the balls and it was all mushy and he survived ...but than the medics did put pneumatic pants on him...........

i dont know, click the link in my signature, a lot of cool deaths there
Quote by Quintessence153
Snakes on a Plane:

Guy goes to the bathroom to pee.
Snake comes out of toilet while guy isn't looking.
Snake strikes.
Hilarity ensues.

You forgot about the couple, also in the toilet.
When the lady got her tit bitten whole by the snake.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Worst as in silliest, or as in goriest?

Apparently a girl dies in Blood Feast by getting her ass chainsawed.

Also totally ridiculous (but at the same time amazing) is the infamous Devil's Spew scene in City of the Living Dead. This couple makes out in a car, the girl gets neverous and asks teh guy to turn this headline on. This dead priest appears. The chick keeps looking into his eyes, her eyes start to bleed, then she proceeds to VOMIT HER ENTIRE INTESTINAL TRACT.

Dude... that's possibly the most kvlt thing I've ever heard...

Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
disembowlment FTW!!
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Some of my favorites:

Irreversible: A gay guy tries to rape this guy, than the guys friend smashes a fire extinguisher into the gay guys face, and than his face just like, splits open slowly.

Hospital Massacre, in which the killer forces a janitor's face into a sink full of acid, causing his face to melt into a bubbly mass of flesh.

Evil Dead: A chick is raped and killed by an eVul tree.

I Spit On Your Grave, in which a male character dies of blood loss due to the heroine slicing off his penis, as revenge for raping her. In the same movie, another male character is disemboweled after he begs the heroine not to kill him. He is flailing in the lake near her summer house and grabs on to the motor of her boat, only to have her restart the engine and kill him.
I loved in Freddy vs Jason how Jason killed the horny camp chicks. Picture this...

Freddy fabricates a dream camp crystal lake and has Jason in there as well then there's these two chicks (one's asian ) in sleeping bags sucking off each others face and such, they see Jason and try to usher him into the 'party', next scene Jason has them inside one of the sleeping bags whacking it at the ground.....it totally caught me off guard.
yo.

I BELIEVE
in this movie this dude gets shot and he dies
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by matt47569
in this movie this dude gets shot and he dies

Don't you hate it when people try too hard.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
And if you haven't already, go watch The Descent. Good stuff.

My two favourite deaths in that film:
1- the guy at the start who gets his head impaled by a big stick from the back of a truck in front. Shows the stick in the headrest on the seat with blood on it
2- the bit when theyre in the cave and that girl stabs that other girl through the neck with what looks like an ice pick.
other gory bits, not deaths but fun:
- a woman breaks her leg and you see a bone sticking out of the leg and blood seeping out
-a woman getting stabbed in the leg by an ice pick (?) and left to be eaten by the subterranean creatures.

my favourite death ever would be dylan moran's character in shaun of the dead getting his guts ripped out by a load of zombies. zombies ftw!
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
Why is nobody talking about Saw? People chopping their legs off, people getting their faces squashed by spiked 'masks', people getting their stomaches sliced open with rusty knives, people waddling through hundreds of syringes, people getting caught in an incenerator chamber, people freezing to death, people getting every bone in their body broken, people getting their head blown off by a bomb on their neck, people getting their skull sliced open (and NOT dying!), gosh I could go on forever with these movies and gore.

Oh and I just remembered Saving Private Ryan. That one was good too.

I think Snakes on a Plane wins this one.

Getting a shoe heel stuck in your ear FTMFL.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by muSico

Evil Dead: A chick is raped and killed by an eVul tree.

No she isn't. She gets raped by some branches, then flees back into the house, and later becomes possessed by the evil spirits.

Okay, since we're going for gore here....

The Burning: a bunch of camp kids are slaughtered by the ex-janitor and his pair of garden scissors.

Hostel: heh do I need to specify?

Zombie Holocaust: a zombie (I guess) gets his head cleaved open by a boat propeller

Deep Red: a woman is decaptitated when her necklace gets caught in a lift. The lift starts moving and the necklace starts cutting through her flesh....

Cannibal Holocaust: just watch the damn movie

Cannibal Ferox: a woman gets hung from hooks through her breasts.

I think I win.

@headbanger408: I know it is
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by kirkisking
I think Snakes on a Plane wins this one.

Getting a shoe heel stuck in your ear FTMFL.

that and the snakes on my penis death
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I watched Evil Aliens yesterday and 2 people died of an anally probing related death. One by an electric drill, one by a crucifix.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Blade Runner

<spoilers>

where Dr. Eldon Tyrell gets his skull crushed by the replicant and blood streams out of his eyes where the guys thumbs are going
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
Quote by ar73m
Why is nobody talking about Saw? People chopping their legs off, people getting their faces squashed by spiked 'masks', people getting their stomaches sliced open with rusty knives, people waddling through hundreds of syringes, people getting caught in an incenerator chamber, people freezing to death, people getting every bone in their body broken, people getting their head blown off by a bomb on their neck, people getting their skull sliced open (and NOT dying!), gosh I could go on forever with these movies and gore.

Oh and I just remembered Saving Private Ryan. That one was good too.

Okay. That is something I do not want to see. I'm not a big fan of horror films anyway.

I watched a few videos on youtube and there was a great scene in Jason X I believe where Jason wakes up (he was frozen) and kills this hot lab girl. He sticks her face in a sink full of liquid nitrogen that freezes her face and then smashed her head on the table. There was another similar scene in some other movie where someones hand was frozen and smashed to pieces.
Last edited by Chips- at Jan 6, 2007,
I laughed at pretty much every death in Snakes on a Plane. For some reason, watching the English guy getting eaten by the anaconda was hilarious.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Kill Bill I has some great deaths. Guy gets his head smashed in repeatedly with a door, beheadings, blood like hosepipes, that woman at the end that gets her head cut in half like a melon or something. Yay. Hostel's also got some good ones.

And for comedy value, the guy in Jurassic Park that gets eaten by a dinosaur on the toilet.
I forgot, in Silent Night Deadly Night, a chick gets impaled on a deer's antlers. I would post a pic, but she's topless.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Jan 6, 2007,
Wolf Creek, she just gets shot outside the car, it's ridiculous.

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by Twist of fate
Its also blood and gore.

No duh. What do you mean?
Quote by add45
Wolf Creek, she just gets shot outside the car, it's ridiculous.

I told you put Bambi!

****in traitor
Sent from my iPad.
Page 1 of 3