Page 1 of 2
i see flaming in the near future... anyways --

-- so a couple months ago, me and this girl started dating... we've been going amazing so far. we met at the college we go to and we see each other a lot. it's like the equivalent of knowing someone for at least a few years. anyways, she likes little surprises (and big ones of course) but i'm very un-creative when it comes to ideas like that.

keep in mind that getting laid isn't going down unless we get married. and pretty much anything sexual is out of the question. not like anything sexual would work as a surprise anyways...

i've surprised her with flowers and some small gifts so far but i need to broaden my horizons. especially since i'm a broke college freshman... i play guitar for her all the time also.

thanks for any help...
Put your penis in a box and give it to her.

Giggity giggity.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Put your penis in a box and give it to her.

Giggity giggity.

haha i just saw a skit about that on SNL... but yeah. that's sexual. thanks for reading only the title of the thread.
Plan a day where you take her out and only do things she really enjoys, letting her know that it's all about her. What kinds of things does she enjoy doing?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
take her out to some really romantic spot and then propose, that'll surprise her
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Take her to your favourite place.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Like alexi_laiho said, cook for her. She'll appreciate it.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
cook your penis for her
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by SMterminator
Like alexi_laiho said, cook for her. She'll appreciate it.

Yeah, that's a good idea, but it is damn near impossible when you live in a college dorm...at least from my experience anyways.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
give her a ring to wear. That way shell think of you every time she sees it. hooray
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Led_Zeppelin_37
buttsecks

I can't believe that I'm the first to say this

omfg i was about to say that
Quote by Rocker_69
give her a ring to wear. That way shell think of you every time she sees it. hooray

i agree. It's good if it only fits her ring finger aswell... but good luck with getting that right first time
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by alexi_laiho
i agree. It's good if it only fits her ring aswell... but good luck with getting that right first time

Buttsecks?
A little extreme but have a friend she doesn't know steal her handbag, then fight for her honour and get it back.

It could double the chance of buttsecks.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by ironman316
. . . . she likes little surprises

. . . . . thanks for any help...

Show her your penis?

(sorry, but you left yourself right open for that one)

Ok, seriously now, go down on her, chicks love that.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Get a giant hollowed-out cake and jump out of it (naked) when she comes home...

Then proceed by yelling "SURPRISE!"... eh?
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
just be romantic, spend an entire day with her, but you may need to save up for a month for the plan i have......

basically, first, you start the day with some shopping, and pay for her, but tell her not to go too mad, because there is still a long day ahead (i reccomend a jewellery shop for this, as you can select a necklace at a good price that is likeable). Then take her to a restaurant, and i am NOT talking pizza hut/mcdonalds (for the last of you romantics out there ) i am talking a relatively classy rstaurant. And then, when she thinks the day cannot get any better at all, you then tell her you are going to a movie, you wont have to buy popcorn due to the recent restaurant visit.

Hey presto, one happy and suprised gf

GL
stick it in while she's sleeping. (Warning: may lead to buttsecks.)
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
make a thread about how much you want to have buttsecks with her, then show it to her... we will do the rest...
Shoop her Whoop.

No, seriously, no offense but if you need help to think of a surprise from a bunch of random people on the internet, you kind of suck, man. I would laugh if she somehow found out about this thread and saw it.

Yeah, I'm evil like that.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
no one else has said RELATIONSHIP THREAD. hell i got flamed for it but noone reported me so its all good. i wont do it to you just remember next time dude

but u should go outside her window and sing to her in a rich tenor voice. lol points fer SURE
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
If you can't find out what you should do to make her feel happy you better just jump from a bridge... It's kinda pathetic...
How old are you?
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, that's a good idea, but it is damn near impossible when you live in a college dorm...at least from my experience anyways.

Come on son! Use yer noggin!

Find a way to get some food down that you 'prepared' when all you mean is you warmed in the microwave.

Orrrrrrr get a friend/parent/cousin etc who has got access to cooking thingys to let you use the cooker etc, or get them to cook it for you.

The fact you even went to this much effort will surprise her, and unless she's a bitch she'll appreciate the fact you wanted to do something nice for her, even if it was warming up a ready meal in a micro.

Hemant
get money from yur parents and treat her. u said dat ur broke dude. and do something very appreciating to her. like go out after yur class. you said yur a student. and try to make her feel comfortable with ya!!!
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
You usually get more points for headshots...
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Nothing sexual at all? How can you resist the urges?

Christ i bet you spank the monkey so much your "peice" is like a leather strap!
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Ring.
Now.
Even if it's not super expensive. Pick out something like a Claddagh (sp?) ring or something, and have her birthstone in the middle.

To tell if it's the right size, look at one of her rings. Casually slide it on, and look at how far down on your finger it goes (for example, to your second knuckle down.) Go to the store and try tons of rings on until you find one that goes the same distance down. You don't necessarily have to buy THAT ring, but remember to keep that size in mind. Then order the ring or something.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Dude, you don't have a chance at anything sexual with her "until"(wtf??) you marry her????!!!

Dude, wtf are you doing with your chick. You're not yourself anymore!!!

I think you need a counselor, bohy.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
peg some ****in big ass rocks at her window at night while she is trying to sleep. then hide behind the bush when she looks out. wait 10 minutes before repeating, do this about 10 times.. she will enjoy it almost as much as you
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Page 1 of 2