Page 1 of 2
Heh, First view!!!

What is the topic?? The name of it doesn't tell me much, I wanna know before I watch.
yo.

I BELIEVE
That was great, just added it to my favorites.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Thank you.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Was this for school or do you find pleasure from creating these?

Smile
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Well if you get a kick out of it.

YAY

Smile
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
No,just something i enjoy doing.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Bah, I was expecting a guitar vid or something, I really wasn't in the mood to watch politically moral shit or whatever. Anyways, in your defense I have to say the post-processing "old shaky videotape" effect was definitely a nice touch.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Thanks Mad Marius.I thought it was pretty cool too.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
The movie showed one bad thing about America, the rest was good. And it was the soldiers anyway, meh, I don't know.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
And the angel said unto him "it is the cry of the carrots"

teehee sorry just saw your sig.

anyways pretty cool video, well done
Thanks man,hahahaha it's THE SIG.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Work on the zoom. It's pretty damn cliche too.

Gee, I'll go complain about how shitty my country is by finding some pictures on google and putting them on a slideshow! What a fantastic idea! SO orginal.

And I hope you're not the guy who was compaining about government propaganda.

And if you don't like it here,

Leave.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Jan 6, 2007,
Thanks Jmack,we all have our opinions huh?

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Maria Callas.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
It was pretty lame to be honest, I turned it off after about 25 secs, it was boring. A slide show with a bunch of cliche pictures with awful music...good thinking. If your going to try to make a "movie" bashing America at least be original, you can find thousands of the same thing.
Quote by thembones16
Thanks Jmack,we all have our opinions huh?

Okay, nevermind. I do like you. Someone who can take criticism from an asshole. You're a good man. We need more people like you.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by Fukd
It was pretty lame to be honest, I turned it off after about 25 secs, it was boring. A slide show with a bunch of cliche pictures with awful music...good thinking. If your going to try to make a "movie" bashing America at least be original, you can find thousands of the same thing.

Thanks,once again we all have our opinions,and im glad you stated yours,****d.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by thembones16
Thanks,once again we all have our opinions,and im glad you stated yours,****d.

your welcome.
Everyone when fukd come to your thread you and everyone else is fuked like a ****ing fuk cause fukd likes it that way.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by thembones16
Everyone when fukd come to your thread you and everyone else is fuked like a ****ing fuk cause fukd likes it that way.

Uhhh...alright?

That makes no sence...hey, just like your "movie"

Its kinda sad that you cant take crits. Not everybody will like what you do, the sooner you grow up the sooner you will relize. But hey, you must be a grown up with all your well thought out views in the "movie"...

Moron.
^I thought he was pretty good at taking crits. Of course, I disregarded his last post because I didn't know what it meant.

Skepto > Oxygen
It was a joke and yes i know everyone has a crit or something they dont like,but dont say the video doesnt make sense just because you dont agree with it.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by Fukd

Forgot to say 25 seconds is rather quick to make a hate or love desision though,just My opinion.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by thembones16
Forgot to say 25 seconds is rather quick to make a hate or love desision though,just My opinion.

And thats your opinion. I think its pleanty of time. If a "movie" starts out boring im going to turn it off, you need to grab peoples attention right off.

Its not against my views, I just think you made the most stereotypical video. There are so many videos out there that are the same damn thing. Im just saying get a mind of your own, if you want to make a statement at least be creative.
Ok Thank you,i see.Im going to keep it as is though.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
That video sucked.. just a bunch of pictures slapped into a slide show.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
you should throw in a picture of a hairy asscrack at the end....

....comic relief.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Lots of love and hate,thank you all.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Something moving is much more effective, and moving in two ways.

That really had no emotional effect on me,

and pictures are boring, you need moving images.

And, the music was bleh.
BOLD.
groovy dude
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I seriously don't understand what it's about, it goes all over the place, it shows them attacking us, them attacking their people with us helping their people, and then us punishing them for everthing they've done, is this supporting america, criticizing america, supporting war, criticizing war, etc? I really don't understand the point of it.
hmm, an arbitrary stance baked with cliche pictures and inane sarcastic remarks and topped with sprinkles of "i'm a typical obtuse 14 year old with absolutely no real analytical knowledge on the subject of politics, war, or current events but i am egotistical enough to trick myself into thinking that i have enough merit and wit to make an unbiased, evidence-supported, thought-provoking, and insightful video about America".

how cute. timmy, you did a nice job and you are such a good little boy!! yes you are! but now you should go back to play with your legos and playdoh. daddy needs to use the computer for things that actually matter.
^Yeah you prove vocabulary makes the man.Also thank you for your OPINION which we all have,im not going to get mad when someone tells me they dont like it,but when someone says my point is not valid then you sir can go **** yourself.Everyone can validate from oppossing sides.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by thembones16
^Yeah you prove vocabulary makes the man.

and you have just proved that you have a low level of comprehension. say it with me: com-pre-hen-shun.

Also thank you for your OPINION

that's not an opinion. it's a fact.

there's a standard for making a point. this standard includes but is not limited to: having a clear thesis/stance/statement of purpose, having the evidence and support to back up the main statement, and having anaylsis of the evidences to illustrate their relevances and signficances to your statement.

oh, it also helps to not be a 14 year r3b3l @narchist who decides to make a blind statement using biased pictures after listening to Green Day's Holiday or some song by RATM.

i can see that you were attempting to make a point, and as you can see, you failed.

im not going to get mad when someone tells me they dont like it,but when someone says my point is not valid then you sir can go **** yourself.Everyone can validate from oppossing sides.

that is true. and agree with you. but like you said, VALIDATE from opposing sides. there were no VALIDATIONS from your side, whatever pathetic side it is you're on.
You both are 16 according to your profiles.

Your both little bitchs, get over it...
No,no it is an opinion.And what have YOU validated to throw what i put up in the garbage?All you can come up with is the CLICHE in itself teen angst excuse,when this is not,its a matter of what i think this Country is coming to.And why would my side be any more pathetic than yours?Thanks,for listening-Thembones.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Quote by Fukd
You both are 16 according to your profiles.
you'd be surprised how much one can change from 14 to 16.

well, not in his case, apparently.

Your both little bitchs, get over it...

get over what? what are you implying, that i can't point out the flaws of his shit video?
Quote by altronataku
you'd be surprised how much one can change from 14 to 16.

well, not in his case, apparently.

get over what? what are you implying, that i can't point out the flaws of his shit video?

How very mature and open-minded of you.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Page 1 of 2