Hey I have to get a small solid state amp(max 20 watts), don't suggest the Line 6 Spider nor the Marshall MG's or Ibanez amps. How's the Ibanez Val-Bee? It's a 20 watt tube
but you said you want a solid state huh?. try the ibanez tbr15,,,its a great amp for its price
Quote by Labibo
Hey I have to get a small solid state amp(max 20 watts), don't suggest the Line 6 Spider nor the Marshall MG's or Ibanez amps. How's the Ibanez Val-Bee? It's a 20 watt tube

the valbee is 5 watts not 20 and give us a price range, and the styles of music you play??
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
The Cube 15 is very cool but has no reverb. If that is important to you, consider another Cube model because the rest do.
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
Roland Micro Cube, it's way better than the Cube 15 even though it has less wattage.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
cube
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Well the thing is that I'm living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. In Dubai theres more options but in A.D I got super limited options. There are only 4 guitar shops, one that's the main distributor for Yamahas,another sells Arabic and Indian instruments, another is the main supplier for ESP,Line 6,B.C.Rich, Rocktron and Marshall but I hate the owner and he makes the prices much more than they should be(I compare with undiscounted prices selling in America). And the last shop mainly sells Boss, Ibanez and Marshall(although they aren't official distributors for Marshall), this shop is the best it's prices are lower than the discounted prices of Zzounds,musiciansfriend and music123 for example I got my RG2570 for 422 U.S dollars less than most of ya in America, I also know one of the guys there. I have a MG30DFX so I know it's capabilities, most my friends have the Ibanez TBR15 and it buzzes like hell. Btw the valbee is 20 watts i checked on the net and store. Price isn't an issue and i play many styles mainly thrash metal and progressive(Dream Theater and Opeth).So i want good distortion and really nice cleans(imagine the crystal clearness of dream theatre but it can play cleans with hell lot of bass barely any treble). I didn't want a tube since it's gotta be cranked all the time for a good sound but i could do with the valbee.I didnt want a Line 6 cuz of the sound and again the owners an annoying ************ and was charging 163 dollars for the 30 watt more than for how much i bought the MG30(he actually doubles the price for the ESP EX-50!)
Try the Orange SS combo amps, I've never heard them or tried them, but chances are, if it's an Orange, it's gonna be good.

Test it out, find sound clips, whatever. But make sure you look at it first, I've heard some pretty nice things abou them.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

You can't order online? Try ebay. Get some sound clips or something, I'm sure they'd be your best bet. Orange makes great amps.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220

Well the ValBee seems like a good choice then. I tried one and the crunch sucked but the cleans and high gain is great. And according to Ibanez its 20 watts. It a very nice amp!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
whats hi gain? The crunch can be better with an overdrive pedal right?
^Hi gain is that with alot of distortion, such as Opeth and dream. Crunch is good wiht an OD pedal yes.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
If you are on a budget, try any of the vox range
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
It could be a good bet, (the VB), but you said max 20 w solid state... 20 tube is much loud than 20 w SS. :P
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

Buy my Vox AD30vt. Works great, cheap too.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.