Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about getting a multi effects box, but I've never used one before and I'm not too sure what to look for or what to expect. Basically, I'd probably only use it to fool around with different settings to see what I actually need to get proper effects later on, but I'm just wondering how good (or bad) are multieffects, and what are some of the models worth looking into?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Best multi-effects in my opinion : www.zoom.co.jp

I got Zoom G2.1u and it's awesome. Superb emulation & effects, USB out for HD recording. Practically everything i need at the moment.
they are good because they give you an idea of what each seffect is like so in the long run you will know which effect to buy in single stompbox form, theyre bad because they really cant compare with single effects.

Whats youre price range???
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
KORG 1500 and 3000 are you're best bets, Or boss, but tha will cost you more. If you wanna go cheap, stay away from digitech.
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
For the price range question, probably around 100, maybe 150 pounds, wouldn't want to spend more than that. (That's like, up to 250$).

To clarify a bit more, I don't care about amp modelling - I've got a pretty amp - and I don't care much for any special features like built in backing tracks, recording outs, etc etc much, I'm just looking for one for the guitar effects.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!