You should have drunk a glass of water before bed.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
stay in your bed and do nothing or if it´s not that bad, drink a strong coffee...
works all the time with me
Masturbation. You'll have a whole 15 seconds when you're not feeling the pain, but instead feeling yourself.

More alcohol apparently, but no alcohol in the first place is a weiner aswell.

yo.

I BELIEVE
McDonalds is brilliant if your feeling sick, instant aliviation; seriously try it.
Plenty of water, and if you've got nothing to do all day, plenty of sleep.
Maybe even exercise.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by MiG_853
McDonalds is brilliant if your feeling sick, instant aliviation; seriously try it.

This one time I was sick, so my mum bought me macca's, and I didn't want it. I'm so ashamed....

Maybe even exercise.

That'd be a bitch, people have enough trouble having excercise when not in hangover mode.
yo.

I BELIEVE
gary666 you're exactly a month older than me!

erm, big fry up? Some nice hot sugary tea does the trick for me.

But yeh, for future reference - a pint of water for every 3 pints of beer (imo any more is just asking for trouble) before you sleep is the best way

Hemant
or drink a beer after you stand up... you may don´t believe me, but it works and you should eat something salty...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Masturbation. You'll have a whole 15 seconds when you're not feeling the pain, but instead feeling yourself.

Quote by Toxico
you should eat something salty...

i LOLed.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Haven't tried it but my friend swears by tomato juice. Pretty ****ed if you don't like tomatoes.
Quote by TheChallenged
the only rational choice here is to kill her, cut the fetus out of her body, and eat it

its that simple

Quote by Hells_Bell
Silly n00b. No one will help you in the pit, instead they will rape your family and make fun of your small penis.

I usually drink like 3 glasses of water before I go to bed, that way I'm pretty much fine the next morning
take 2 ibuprofen/paracetamol tablets before you go to sleep then take another 2 when you wake up. Works a treat.
Normally I drink some coffee or water and sober up before I go to sleep.

I hear drinking a beer in the morning helps/staying drunk.
Deep fry anything and everything. Anything tastes good when its deep fryed and your hungover.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Toxico
or drink a beer after you stand up... you may don´t believe me, but it works and you should eat something salty...

Salt would increase in your blood, which would in actual fact remove more water from your body, and so make you more dehydrated. Which is what causes the hangover.

Hence water would be best.

Hemant
Bread and water. On new years i kept on eating crackers before going to sleep and that worked quite well.
Have water before you go to bed, also by your bed, or floor, or whereever you end up.

Quote by MiG_853

Definitely!

Also, drink one beer when you wake up, as long as you had beer the night before. Yes, water, beer and McDonalds. Brilliant.
Drink a lot of water in the evening before u go to sleep, always works (this is due to the hangover being caused by dehydration).
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Hangovers are because of dehydration and lack of thymine, so hydrating yourself and eatin something with thymine in will do the trick...Don't know what has thymine in it though!
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
i find sleeping through it helps. when you wake up in the morning and you feel like crap, try to go back to sleep til the afternoon

or drink loads of water during the drinking the night before and in the morning.

drinking alcohol in morning only puts the hangover off i think.
Few shots of whiskey usually does it. Small shots... Which of the 7 stages of hungover is it?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I used to drink a lot (I quit after I started drinking 2 bottles of vodka a night), but not really any more. The cure that worked for me whenever I had to work the next day was paracetamol, a small chocolate bar, a bottle of Gatorade or some such similar thing, and then lots of water for the rest of the day.

The chocolate stops the shakes, ups the blood sugar and has feel good chemicals in it, the Gatorade replaces all the salts and crap you lost the night before from pissing, also increases blood sugar and begins re-hydration. The water for the rest of the day keeps you hydrated and flushes out the toxins from the metabolized alcohol.

If you don't have to work, drink some water, smoke a big cone and go back to sleep, then get up and have Hungry Jacks (Burger King). McDonalds is poison... nobody should eat it. Also if you're not working, Hair of the dog (more alcohol) is an option, depending on how sick you feel.

Water before going to bed the night before works a treat too.

Good site with hangover remedies: http://www.rupissed.com/
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Last edited by MrAngryEyes at Jan 6, 2007,
drinking alcohol will postpone the hangover...

but just sets you up for a bitch of one later on...

ive read some science behind it and its sounds true....

but i have no experience because i dont really suffer from hangovers
i find the the longer you stay up, the less the hangover you'll get
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
did you know you can't get a proper hangover in your teens? what you suffer is actually loss of sleep/dehydration.

so plenty of water, orange juice, and salty stuff like crisps and cheese and marmite on toast should work pretty well.

drinking water before you sleep is a good idea, too.

Quote by MrAngryEyes
]The chocolate stops the shakes, ups the blood sugar and has feel good chemicals in it

i'm diabetic, and i can tell you that eating a bar of chocolate whilst good in the short term is bad in the long term, because whilst it will instantly lift you blood sugar level which is lowered by the alcohol, it will also drop again quickly not long after, making you feel worse than before and causing a headache and possibly nausea.

so a better kind of food would be one with more carbohydrate - maybe some chocolate but also some bread, or chocolate and a glass of milk (chocolate milk, maybe).
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jan 6, 2007,
well yeah, but chocolate straight away, then real food shortly after that. Real food will be wanted naturally, so I didn't mention it as part of the remedy... maybe I should have
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Quote by MrAngryEyes
well yeah, but chocolate straight away, then real food shortly after that. Real food will be wanted naturally, so I didn't mention it as part of the remedy... maybe I should have

fair enough. i see it as an opportunity to drink obscene amounts of chocolate milkshakes and toast
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
water/ gatorade is probably the best thing, macdonalds or greasy food helps the stomach too. Lots of people say to take Ibuprofin but thats actually just worse for you because its pretty rough on your liver.
you can't. i know how to prevent one. eat lots of Bread. just bread, bread rolls, nething bread. and drink loads of water.

sorted.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07