I just got a Peavey JSX head and it came with a foot switch. I have a Morley Bad Horsie wah and I wanted to plug it into my effects loop so that I can use my pedal on the ultra and clean channels.

Can anyone help me out with this. Im sorry if this is a Noob post, I assure you I know how to play and I didnt just go out and buy a tube amp, I just dont what I'm doing when it comes to effects loops and footswitches.

It has an Effects send level and an Effects Return level on the back of my amp with two 1/4inch inputs.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Just put it line in with your amp and you should be able to switch between dirty and clean with the footswitch and still use the wah on all channels.
As simple as that? Wow I thought it was complicated since it has inputs for "effects send level" and "effects return level".
Thanks!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
yeah you dont need to use the effects loop for a wah, actually most people wouldnt do that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yeah the FX loop is for delays, modulation, reverbs, noise suppression, and rack mount units. Things like wah, distortion/od/fuzz, compression and such you want in front of the amp
Ohhh okay that makes a lot of sense, thanks a lot!!! I will be picking up an ISP decimator, an acoustic simulator and a delay pedal so I will need to throw that in my effects loop, how will I go about doing that?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
effect out(send) >pedals>effefts in (return) then if it has a volume adjust for the effects loop adjust accordingly.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ohhh okay, thanks!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded