hokay this can be turned into the offical LOG thread afterwards but i am living in south africa right no(its like a white mexico with black people as in its the whitest part of africa) but the internet is really gay i only have so much I can download and i was wondering. does lamb of god have guitar solos im kind of obssesed with them i think less of the band if they dont have solos. i dont know just bear with me. so do they have solos or no?
god cant you people read!!!! it says in caps THINKING ABOUT POSTING ABOUT TRIVIUM< LAMB OF GOD.....now please go shoot yourself
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
I argued with my friend for about an hour about this, lololol, I'm a bit drunk but not really there yet. But in all honesty, i believe, the riffs, the music..its just not metal. It comes incredibly close, but it's just not there.

And cause i have beeen drinking and im on a different computer, i can't remembte rthe password to close tihs thread. So enjoy it till unfatho or snyper gets on.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.