This kid is less than 10 and i bet he plays better than most of the noobs out here. I know a lot of people are better than him, but just look at him, hed be the new age Van Halen by the time hes like 20. Lets give this kid some appreciation and show theres some hope for noobs. Lot of people just quit guitar at the beginning (i know a lot of people), but if this kid can do it, so can you with practice and dedication....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-vaYrsaOEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_JCPqn_v0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHxTBtoip6E

Post comments............
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Please he is no guitar prodigy!! It doesnt matter how early you start, i mean i think hendrix started electric when he was about 16. The kid is playign power chords and other simple ones, it will take a while before you can call him good.
a 10 year old could have played the first one. oh wait...

that wasn't particularly impressive, there are so many better 'child prodigy' musicians out there. it was powerchords and single notes.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
He's 7 years old and he's been playing since he was 5. He also plays keyboard, drums and violin...according to YouTube.
he's no prodigy, but for a young un, hes pretty good
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Why is it that age matters to people when considering a guitar prodigy? Age has nothing to do with it - unless they're really young and can't physically carry a guitar.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Why is it that age matters to people when considering a guitar prodigy? Age has nothing to do with it - unless they're really young and can't physically carry a guitar.

Because prodigies are supposed to be under 15 or something like that. There's probably a criteria. Lemme see...

According to Wikipedia:

Quote by Wikipedia
A child prodigy is someone who is a master of one or more skills or arts at an early age. One generally accepted heuristic for identifying prodigies is the following: a prodigy is someone who, by the age of roughly 12, displays expert proficiency or a profound grasp of the fundamentals in a field usually only undertaken by adults. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is a quintessence of a child prodigy.

The whole article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_prodigy.
it was ok, but nothing amazing, and nothing i havent seen from people playing for about a year
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Holy Katana
Because prodigies are supposed to be under 15 or something like that. There's probably a criteria. Lemme see...

According to Wikipedia:

The whole article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_prodigy.

Well I think the concept is very stupid.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

He sucks, but he's still got loads of time left to improve so that's probably why he's a "prodigy"
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Quote by jajp001
He sucks, but he's still got loads of time left to improve so that's probably why he's a "prodigy"

Yep.... Just look at him, the neck is taller than him and his fingers are barely big enough to play power chords and he can still do it
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
yeah.. but look at the second video hes struggling really hard to go from a powerchord to another powerchord a fret up. Seriously why doesnt he just play a child size guitar?
nothiinn
nothing spectacular
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
The second one is awful. What's so ****ing special with him? It sounds worse than anything I've ever heard.
If i meet him I'm gonna give him a tuner for his birthday, seriously i've seen better in guitar stores
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
No matter how young he is, if he's been playing for 2 years like it says, that's just appauling.
he just plays some chords. and he learns guitar since he's 5. whats so special about him?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by foxboxes
yeah.. but look at the second video hes struggling really hard to go from a powerchord to another powerchord a fret up. Seriously why doesnt he just play a child size guitar?

I think the red strat style thing (I think I saw squire in a brief flash of the headstock) is child size because it only has two pots.

Which could mean hes really small haha.