Should i sell my MG10CD and buy a valve junior a a crap load of pedals?
I've got lots of info and i want your opinions, and the pedals to buy, ihave
$127 right now
I think Danno's way ahead of you there - he's already subtracted $100 for the VJ
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
OK tehn, please answer my origanal question. Sell my MG10CD and buy aan Epiphone Valve Jr. and buy a crap load of pedals, YES or NO
I can get 80 bucks for the MG10CD
you can buy like two pedals, maybe not even that if you have to buy a cab for the VJ (you will if you get the $100 version, which is just the head.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
it might be a bit hard getting the marshall sold lol, the epi valve jr would be a good amp to get but they are meant to be a bit pricey and might not be able to fund your "crap loads of pedals"
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
yeah if you buy the VJ youll be ablet o get one cheap pedal, if you dont buy the VJ youll be ableto get two good pedals but you wont have an amp.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I have a question for the threadstarter.

Who do you know that's moronic enough to give to $80 for a piece of shit amp that costs $70 new?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Zeppelin256
I have a question for the threadstarter.

Who do you know that's moronic enough to give to $80 for a piece of shit amp that costs $70 new?

just "try" to sell the amp and save up some more money for the VJ and a COUPLE of good pedals
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Depends what you want the VJ for too I guess, if you're a metal head then it's probably not the amp for you.