Poll: Which Electronics Company?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Electronics Company?
Sony
10 59%
Panasonic
0 0%
JVC
0 0%
Samsung
4 24%
Sharp
0 0%
Toshiba
1 6%
Pioneer
0 0%
Hitachi
0 0%
Other (please specify)
2 12%
Voters: 17.
Name your favourite electronics companies. I picked the most prominent ones - the electronic companies which produce products in a range of categories - granted most are Japanese (what do you expect?):

Sony
Panasonic
JVC
Pioneer
Hitachi
Toshiba
Samsung
Sharp

Poll to follow shortly.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 6, 2007,
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
What a random thread.

Agreed. Are you one of the people who chose Sony? May I ask why? They're incredibly over priced and and usually perform almost the same function as a cheaper brand. Not to mentioned, Sonic Stage is terrrrrible.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

That's a shame, I thought it said electronic band. Do you think it's possible to make robots so well programmed and made that they can write and perform genuinely good songs?
apple. ha. and if anyone tries to say theyre not an electronic brand, they make computers(as does sony and toshiba that im sure of. they make ipods(almost everyone on that list makes some kind of mp3) they make cameras (isight haha)(dont know if thats considered a camera, but) and they make stereo systems
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Agreed. Are you one of the people who chose Sony? May I ask why? They're incredibly over priced and and usually perform almost the same function as a cheaper brand. Not to mentioned, Sonic Stage is terrrrrible.

By overpriced are you just refering to the PS3 or all Sony products?

I chose sony because I have a PS2, and a sony pc monitor and Sony vegas video editing software so I thought why not.