pretty much what the title says like what form of headbanging do you use and when do you use just things like that o ya and whats the worst pain youve felt from it

and heres a headbanging game to go along w/ this thread
http://www.traum4tized.com/mosh/
Last edited by thebassdude at Jan 6, 2007,
last year i had a friend over, and we headbung for hours(i prefer to use bung as the past tense of bang, instead of banged.) I think we were listening to a lot of soad, preferrably byob. For the next day i could hardly move my neck, and it was sore for a few days after.
yea that sounds like fun! i wanna violently thrust my head back and forth really hard so that i might be able to do irreversable damage to my neck and spinal column!!! METAL SUCKS! so now let the hating begin...
When i woke up the day after maiden the other week, my neck was so stiff, i could barely lift my head
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by indie-bassist
When i woke up the day after maiden the other week, my neck was so stiff, i could barely lift my head

mine was like that it was a good concert though so id go though it again
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
mine was like that it was a good concert though so id go though it again

Definitely
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
When i was at trivium, i headbanged so hard i had a headache
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I headbanged so hard at a Slipknot concert that me and another guy hit heads and we both got concussinons and there was blood everywhere and people started slipping in it... bloody mosh pit.