hi..

i want buy a electric guitar.. i like muse,radiohead,deep purple,james blunt etc.. soft music or alternative rock..

i think if buy a soft guitar then play hard tone with effect.. ?

please choise electric guitar help me..
wat??

you dont write good english
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
why would you want people to pick 4 you ull be like every one else that asks for advice on buying a guitar you wont ****ing take it just go to a guitar shop try the guitars out and see what one you like
I think he means getting a more softer sounding guitar like a Fender and putting lots of gain and effects to make it sound distorted maybe ?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Jackson DK2M(Coming Soon)
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
Digitech Rp100 Effects Pedal
Quote by Robot666
I think he means getting a more softer sounding guitar like a Fender and putting lots of gain and effects to make it sound distorted maybe ?

yes i don't write good english but i can understand..
I'd be very easy, depending on your amp. Look into fender fat strats, the humbucker is good for the hard stuff, and the singles good for the softer stuff, at most you would need to swap some pickups.
Get a Fender, on the neck pickup you have that "soft" sound for blues and RHCP stuff like Under the Bridge, on the bridgr pickup you have that sharper agressive tone which can be distorted to play also most anything (maybe not very heavy metal) but Muse definitely (I used mine to do Supermassive Blackhole at school recently)
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Quote by VeRSioN
hi..

i want buy a electric guitar.. i like muse,radiohead,deep purple,james blunt etc.. soft music or alternative rock..

i think if buy a soft guitar then play hard tone with effect.. ?

please choise electric guitar help me..

███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████