Page 1 of 2
At this time of the year, there is usually at least 2-3 foot of snow on the ground, but I can see the grass on maybe 50% of the park on the other side of the street.
congratulations?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I'm assuming that is Fahrenheit lol
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
I live in New York. It should be snowing, and it's like 70 degrees. WTF?!
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
We had two weeks here in KC in December in the 60's and in my opinion global warming is bullshit. Think about it... all the highest temperatures are from 1920 and stuff when it was like... 112 in Kansas City. Was the dust bowl global warming too? Hmm? Yeah.
Put on some shorts and live with it.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Haven't had any snow here yeat this year and barely a touch or frost.
Frankly I couldn't care less about global warming, I think it would be very difficult for it to actually make any major impact on the human race's survival or living.
It's about 8 degrees here. CELCIUS FTW!

There was no snow at all. We had some pretty freaky weather. On the last week of 2006, it was about 3 degrees, and on New Year's eve, it shot up to 15. How queer that was. Then it rained for 3 days
yea its pretty hot here in new hampshire, atleast for a january. we got a shitload of rain this morning
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

This morning at 6am I looked at the thermostat thing in my living room to see what the temperature was outside, and it said 73 degrees and I was all like OMGWTFBBQRAWRFISHBLAH!!!one1!!1

Then I realized that that was the temperature in my living room, not outside. So it was all okay.

Just thought I should tell you that.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by james4
...stupid global warming...i should be snowboarding right now

OMG. We rented boards for like the first time in three years this year DETERMINED to go boarding on some weekendtrips... And it just doesn't snow..

Quote by 吉他手成年
Yeah it's 70 F here in Maryland too

You live in Maryland? Whereabouts there? My grandmother lives in Potomac and we go down there every summer it's pretty cool.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Well, people keep saying its global warming, but I dont think hardley any of this has to do with global warming. Last year the weather was fine. You cannot tell me that the Earth's atmosphere warmed up that fast beause of global warming within one year. It just doesnt make sense. I was waatching the news yesterday morning, and they said this is the hottest it has been since some year in the 1800's. So apperently this has to be something the earth does every once in a while.

And yes, its very warm where I live, also. (PA) Im not sure exactly, but its around 70.
Quote by rush4life
Pretty much all of Fox's buddies were a pain in the ass. Falco was such a dick.

Member #13 of the UG Pink Floyd fan club. PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
Last edited by CFlydn9 at Jan 6, 2007,
i live in NEW ENGLAND where its suppose to be bad weather and its warm enough for me to want my air conditioner
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Yeah exactly you get all these reports saying like this is the hottest winter since 1900 or something....that means it was this hot back then aswell randomly, global warming wasn't an issue then, so how did it get that hot?

coincidence if you ask me
Quote by CFlydn9
So apperently this has to be something the earth does every once in a while.

Yes every once in a while the Earth likes to laugh at us and attempt genocide.
im totally diggin it
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by metaldud536
Yes every once in a while the Earth likes to laugh at us and attempt genocide.

Well, that statment that i said did sound kind of stupid. I meant it like that a cycle that the Earth goes through.
Quote by rush4life
Pretty much all of Fox's buddies were a pain in the ass. Falco was such a dick.

Member #13 of the UG Pink Floyd fan club. PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
Its like, 60's in southern california, orange county more specifically, then el nino is here to. Way to cold for me.
Its 23 here in Minnesota today, but its been worm all winter. Havent had any snow to go snowmobiling yet this year, and the past 5 have been the same.
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by CFlydn9
Well, that statment that i said did sound kind of stupid. I meant it like that a cycle that the Earth goes through.

It wasn't stupid. You could be right.
It's 71 here. I'm close to Maryland though. The east coast is too hot to be January. I hate the winter so I personally don't mind, but I know that it isn't the ideal temperature.
It's 50F here

It should be 5 degrees out with 3 and a half feet of snow. We have barely had any snow at all. Just a few days we get a few inches but it melts right away.

I want to go snowmobiling
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Y'all yankees are some of the biggest babies. First yall bitch because theres too much snow, now you bitch when theres not enough. Either its too hot or its too cold. BOO HOO. Cry me a fucking river you big fucking baby. Grow up dude and be happy that your not wearing your typical fucking parka.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Y'all yankees are some of the biggest babies. First yall bitch because theres too much snow, now you bitch when theres not enough. Either its too hot or its too cold. BOO HOO. Cry me a fucking river you big fucking baby. Grow up dude and be happy that your not wearing your typical fucking parka.

someone has sand in thier vagina
I live like 10 miles away from DC. its hot in VA. i don't like snow anyways so screw it.
Global warming is not the reason why it's hot. Last year it was nothing like this, global warming can not change the weather so dramatically over the course of 1 year. There were days back in the early 1900s where it was like this in January. It's not global warming.
Page 1 of 2