Meet Walt, Walt is a victim of hardcore partying, I've known Walt for about 2 years now, and this is The 13th, incident to date that I've seen him in this state.

Share You're HARDCORE party pictures. The more off the wall the better. Try to limit no more than two per post.
Quote by Kyle Gass

Meet Walt, Walt is a victim of hardcore partying, I've known Walt for about 2 years now, and this is The 13th, incident to date that I've seen him in this state.

Share You're HARDCORE party pictures. The more off the wall the better. Try to limit no more than two per post.

i'd tap that
stupid walter
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
My drunk friend thought wearing this girls bra would be funny, not hardcore, but damn, was that bitch pissed off!!1!!!!1!one!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."

tis a bit bad quaility i know....my brother and his stupid chav mates with thier mopeds wouldn't stfu outside our house and kept me awake all night

i came back from work to find the house empty with him alseep on the sofa

at first i thought i would just set about making my mark with a pen, but the temptation was too much and i headed upstairs for the razor and shaving cream...

after drawing on him i put shaving foam on his face and hand, and then brushed his cheek.....he then proceeded to slap his cheek in his naive slumber, sending shaving cream flying everywhere

trying to silence my laughter, i applied the cream to his eyebrows, and proceeded to shave off half of each ( in hindsight i should have gone all the way and take them entirely)

and that my freinds, is why you dont want to find yourself asleep in my house if youve pissed me off