shockin singing m8, only song that was good was death perception intro and thats cos it was basically desecration smile by the chillis but with a 2nd guitar part and it has no singing in it.
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
i really honesty enjoyed them all, but especially the second two. I love the progression of the 2nd and the rhythm/beat of the 3rd. Who would you guys give as your biggest influences? I see some specific bands in there, but I'd like to know what you think.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by zorched
i really honesty enjoyed them all, but especially the second two. I love the progression of the 2nd and the rhythm/beat of the 3rd. Who would you guys give as your biggest influences? I see some specific bands in there, but I'd like to know what you think.

thanks man, and for our influences, idk we would probably go with Metallica, Pantera, maybe a little Trivium idk, and probably Godsmack... but thanks
Awite.

I liked it Andy, I'm really impressed man. The recordings sound good.

I'll critique them more on AIM.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
That was real good. Love your distorted sound. Are you using a Crate amp? The main guitar figure in Death Perception reminds me of a riff in a Neil Young song - "Rocking In The Free World".