just a quick question i will delete when i find the answer. when you buy something online with a visa giftcard, can the person who gave you the giftcard see what you purchased?
is it one of those TD banknorth gift cards? if so i think it says something like: For your privacy yadda yadda yadda. and it shows up just as Purchase... but i hope not cause i spent 100 dollars on a gift card buying salvia and a steam roller.. i dont know how grandma feels about that, but im pretty sure they cant see what you buy
yeah im trying to by a nice bong over the internet but i dont want my parents to know i use the giftcard for it haha
Quote by SisterRay
is it one of those TD banknorth gift cards? if so i think it says something like: For your privacy yadda yadda yadda. and it shows up just as Purchase... but i hope not cause i spent 100 dollars on a gift card buying salvia and a steam roller.. i dont know how grandma feels about that, but im pretty sure they cant see what you buy

Salvia is crazy.............

But yeah, I doubt that they can find out what you bought.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.