Heyho,

not so long ago I saw an auction on eBay, someone wanted to sell a very good looking guitar.
He also posted some pics of it on his page, and here is one of them:

And another one:

One these pictures you see, that there is anything on the upper half of theback of the guitar. Something like a very big button, but I dont know what it is. The person selling this guitar says, it's something made out of plastics or kinda that stuff, but he doesn't know, what it is for. (well his email wasn't that helpful...)

So maybe someone or some guys of you know, what this thing is?
I've never seen something like that on a guitar before.

By the way this guitar is a
Ibanez AX125,
very beautiful one.

Ahh well and maybe there is one more question... the AX-Series by Ibanez have such Drop-D-Tuner-stuff on the front of the guitar... well but on this guitar, the Drop-D-Tuner is missing, isn't it?

There are just some bolts...

Hopefully you can answer my questions!!

See you soon!
The black thing sticking out? That's just a plectrum holder. You just slot it in and keep it there. I have one on my Les Paul.
its a pick holder, i have one too, but its on the back of the headstock.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
are you talking about the pick holder?

edit: opps, guess I got in late
My Equip:

- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- Peavey ValveKing 212 Amp
- Ibanez Gio =)
Wow Guys!

I believe it's the fastet message-board I know!

BIG THANKS to you!

But well where is the Drop-D-Tuner left??
i might be wrong here, but i thought that drop d tuners are tuning pegs that have a lever that drops the low E one full tone.

EDIT: i guess it could be attacked to the brige as well too though.

EDIT:EDIT: there we go

http://media.zzounds.com/media/brand,zzounds/AX125BK-997b315b4a4824a4f76fe083c990553b.jpg
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
Last edited by jpharaoh69 at Jan 6, 2007,
well thats a plectrum holder. I have one on my les paul. It helps when ure out of plecs...
Anyway, i wudnt buy that guitar coz the owner is such an idiot he photographed the guitar lying on a glass table?? Wat an ass.

Imagine the scratches on the back.

Also, doesnt luk like too great a guitar to me.
Ure better off buying a new one....
well, its ure opinion...
Cheers!!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Yamaha EG 303 electric guitar
Washburn D8 acoustic
Korg Ax 10 G signal processor (sold)
Digitech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby
Ibanez Chorus/flanger
Rogue Wah
Roland Microcube
Peavey Amp

EMU 0404 PCI
Shure SM 57
Steinberg Cubase SX 3
Guitar Rig 2
Amplitube 2

Watch me playing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49euAGIZIwc
Hear my song:http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/161206/1166273725/recording6.mp3
i thought dtunas were only on FR bridges cos tuning to drop d on a hardtail bridge is the easiset thing to do
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
It looks like the owner removed the Drop-D tuning switch (or whatever its called) you can see what look like two big holes on the top of the guitar behind the bridge.
Quote by mentalwarfare
It looks like the owner removed the Drop-D tuning switch (or whatever its called) you can see what look like two big holes on the top of the guitar behind the bridge.

Okay and how can you remove it??

How is that Drop-D-Tuner-Thing attached on the guitar? With bolts?