Just wondering, how much would it cost to reroute a gibson or dean flying v to accomodate a floyd rose trem,assuming there is no cavity to fit one?
Jackson RR3 has a trem on it, not sure where to get it in UK, but they have them on Ebay sometimes.
Damn that costs a lot! I prefer a flying v based on the original '67 gibson model. so I'm not really looking into other models like the king or randy rhoads v.
^^ to be honest, it's probably not worth it... you could just buy another guitar with a decent floyd for probably not much more... and have two guitars into the bargain.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Put a Kahler Hybrid trem on it.
I here their easyer to keep in tune anyways.

Jackson KV2, original floyd, emg81/85
Johnson M150, 2 Celestion vintage 30,
2 Celestion Costom voiced in marshall cab
man, if i were you, i'd stay true to fixed bridges.

as mulletmanblack said, they aren't worth the trouble (or even the money infact). Ive got a Flying V with a floating bridge.. and it's one hell of a pain to tune... then again, i may just be doing it wrong... but all the same, stay true to floating bridges.
morticia
^You're contradicting yourself man!
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30