Page 1 of 3
I was looking for Radiohead videos on you tube and i came across this one, it's no surprices i saw the whole video and then i started reading the coments, there were people saying: snow patrol and fall out boys are probably better though, but radiohead is alright. i think fall out boy and disco! are way better though.

i mean i know it's their opinion but you have to be really tone deaft to really think that i mean Radiohead it's just pure musical genious you might like it you might not but you can't say fall out boy it's better.
well that's my opinion the song it's no surprices by the way here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqsyXdj_p_I
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Radiohead is the best band in the world. But they're not for everyone.

EDIT: And at least they say Radiohead is okay, its not like they hate them.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
My g/f's uncle used to be a roadie for Radiohead, apparently him and Thom Yorke are real good friends, her cousin got a personal CD sent to him with signed shit from the Thomster. Lucky bastard.
I agree. Radiohead own.

I also like this video because Thom held his breathe while he was underwater. No effects or whatever.
Quote by TimmyPage06
Its called personal opinion. Suck it up and admit that someone may be different than you.

if you read it you'll see that i point that out several times... so yeah...
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
I like Radiohead, but I only own OK Computer, I haven't really gotten around to listening to their other albums.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Radiohead Are So Much Better Than Shitty Fall Out Boy And Those Shitty Bands

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
yea, everyone can have their own opinion, of course, most people's opinions are wrong. Panic and Fall out Boy will never be a Radiohead. It really is the wrong opinion to say so. I'm not trying to start shit but really, even comparing the bands and advocating people to say something so wrong is completely crap.
Pfft, that's nothing. On a Top 20 music show listing the top british bands of the last 20 years, Radiohead placed 8th, while Spice Girls and Duran Duran were 3rd and 2nd respectively. The world is full of idiots, don't let it get to you.
Haven't really listened to Radiohead, but at least this makes more sense than that "Jimi Hendrix vs. Fall-Out Boy" discussion.

The thing is, people were saying Fall-Out Boy was flat-out better than Hendrix... Retards.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

I don't like Radiohead.

No offence, it seems fairly nice to listen to, but it's just not my thing.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Hexagram
yea, everyone can have their own opinion, of course, most people's opinions are wrong.

Anyway, I really liked that video. Sounded good.
Radiohead - best band in twenty years in my opinion. Well, them and Mogwai.

Cracking song, cracking video, some ridiculous comments though.

Quote by Hexagram
yea, everyone can have their own opinion, of course, most people's opinions are wrong.

Good shout haha.
Quote by rush4life
Pfft, that's nothing. On a Top 20 music show listing the top british bands of the last 20 years, Radiohead placed 8th, while Spice Girls and Duran Duran were 3rd and 2nd respectively. The world is full of idiots, don't let it get to you.

The first must poll that Radiohead haven't won?!

Agreed that Radiohead > pretty much every band around at the moment and for a long while in the past.

I love Thom (though we all know Phil writes all the music)
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Radiohead own.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
It's their opinions, I mean I personally think Shawn Lane owns Radiohead into oblivion. But that's just my opinion.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Radiohead really aren't my thing. Don't get me wrong, they are very talented, and know how to make some good music, but I'm just not a big fan of them.

This song isn't bad, but it seems to get pretty repetitive IMO. Not bad though.
Ah it's because radiohead isn't as radio friendly as those bands hence a warped opinion of those bands over others is created due to thier mass audience.

Radiohead are simply sublime, all thier material is original and clever.

I've heard that Radiohead use Microsoft Sam in one of their songs, is this correct?

Quote by JamieB

I've heard that Radiohead use Microsoft Sam in one of their songs, is this correct?

A song called Fitter Happier, I don't know if it's the Sam Man, but it could be.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
It's a mac voice I think, but it's pretty much the same.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by JamieB

It's Mac Fred. Yeah Fitter Happier from OK Computer, the cool thing was they used to run it through play back before coming on stage.
Yeah, just the same thing.

Awesome .

Quote by JamieB
Yeah, just the same thing.

Awesome .

Don't tell thom that, because in thom's eyes mac>shit>microsoft
Quote by Draken

I won't.

Quote by Draken

Thom's a bit of a...vagina. He only travels by train on tour so as to not ruin the environment, I should care and admire, but come on...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Am I the only one that didn't recognize he meant "no surprises" was a song name? I thought he just kept saying that "it's no surprice" that radiohead was better. It took me nearly four rties to figure out what the **** he was saying.

Anyway, I love Radiohead, and this is one of my favorite radiohead songs.
Quote by Slashrulz
i think fall out boy and disco! are way better though.

I accept that many people's taste leads them to prefer Fall Out Boy and Panic to Radiohead, but ultimately Radiohead have done far more for music, they are far more talented musicians and in 10 years time I'd imagine that Fall Out Boy and Panic will have been forgotten while Radiohead will still live on (at least in memory and in the legacy that they leave).
Quote by JamesDouglas
Thom's a bit of a...vagina. He only travels by train on tour so as to not ruin the environment, I should care and admire, but come on...

so he's a vagina for taking alternative transportation? I don't get it.
Quote by stringmagician
so he's a vagina for taking alternative transportation? I don't get it.

He takes a train instead of flying, effectively wasting days of tour time. To save the earth.
Quote by JamesDouglas

It's also because he's afraid of flying.
Quote by Draken
It's also because he's afraid of flying.

See? Vagina.
Quote by JamesDouglas
He takes a train instead of flying, effectively wasting days of tour time. To save the earth.

So, he's a vagina for making you wait longer to see him because he cares about the earth and is afraid of flying.

Oh that's not selfish at all.
Quote by stringmagician
So, he's a vagina for making you wait longer to see him because he cares about the earth and is afraid of flying.

Oh that's not selfish at all.

Learn to grasp the concept of humor.

----> H-U-M-O-R <----

There, try grasp it.
Quote by rush4life

However OK computer has won just about EVERY top 'xx' number of albums since just after it came out. Let down is the best song on there IMO
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by JamesDouglas
Learn to grasp the concept of humor.

----> H-U-M-O-R <----

There, try grasp it.

Oi, if you're South African, you should have been brought up to speak English (aswell as your native tongue).

----> H-U-M-O-U-R <----

Naughty JD.

Page 1 of 3