If I was to post one of the songs I've wrote on here, and someone liked it and stole the idea/lyrics, even the music if I decide to post that too would I have any ability to prevent that person using the song(s) in an album etc?
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Actually I don´t think so, not completely sure but if you recorded it at home and then just posted it here, you cant have any copyright, right?
But again, I´m not sure.
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
there is ways of of making sure that doesnt happen, should be free
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.
But such a looser would just be pathetic, its his loose if he cant write his own songs and have to steal others.
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
What i do is type it out with the copyright thing, print out two copies, then keep one, and mail the other to your self, put it in a bluew mailbox at like school or the post office or somehting, then file it with the date on it...that way you can prove it's yours...
^ To clarify what Raven said: He means place your song in an email and mail it to yourself, and without opening it place it into a folder on your Hard-drive. Because it is unopened it will stand as some way to proof of ownership. Other than that whenever you save a document in word, it has a created date, a modified date and a accessed date. The created date will never change. So as long as you typed it up before it was posted, you're fine.

Oh yeah and next time (ALL OF YOU) learn the rules of this forum!

*CLOSED*
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.