this morning when i turned on my computer, normally windows will open up and all my programs will load like my antivirus program and AIM and some other stuff... but when i turned it on today none of that stuff opened up and when i clicked on the icons on the desktop it loads for a second then nothing happens. anybody know wuts going on?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
You're telling us to fix your car when all you know is that the "Service Engine" light is on.

It could be dozens of things.
Looking for my India/Django.
Did you type that on the computer you're having trouble with?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
yes
Have you got Norton antivirus? Because that's a lot, A LOT more trouble than it's worth.
It stopped things from appearing in the task bar and slows down wireless internet connections.

Also when shutting down Windows some CPapp crashes or something like that.
no i have mcafee or w/e actually i just reinstalled aim and now its fine hmm idk y it did i though
i diagnose computer PMS. my pc is a stressy bitch, if it doesn't get all the love it wants it acts up, until i feed it chocolate and give it a cuddle.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
mine too... cept im gonna burn this one soon as soon as my dad gets his next bonus in like 3 months were finally gonna get a NEW one that has a FRIGGIN ETHERNET PORT!!!11 i hate this computer =(
i sympathise...this one's about 2 years old and it's on it's last legs. not good. i still have my first pc, from wayyyy back in '98. it was so new and shiny back then...

i can't wait to get a nice new one.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
ya this one only has 1 usb port no ethernet port like a 9 gig hard drive, hardly any ram and idk it just blows
Quote by esther_mouse
i sympathise...this one's about 2 years old and it's on it's last legs. not good. i still have my first pc, from wayyyy back in '98. it was so new and shiny back then...

i can't wait to get a nice new one.

we've only ever paid for 1 pc, like 6 years ago.
We take other peoples old ones when they upgrade and make them wireless for broadband.
The "good" computer is running Windows ME with 128MB RAM!
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by C.C. Deville
ya this one only has 1 usb port no ethernet port like a 9 gig hard drive, hardly any ram and idk it just blows

surely it would be kinder to just take that computer out back and shoot it?

i thought MINE had a small HD, 75gigs and i've just had to do some serious deleting to free up some space...youch. sad thing is, i still love my computer...it doesn't mind if i turn it on in the middle of the night...pun not intended.
<//////>~ dA
I know what you mean, my old PC was 600Mhz and 128mb ram and about 8gb hard drive. Only replaced it about 3 months ago. My new PC however OWNS YOU ALL.

2 years is a short time to be getting a new PC. An upgrade might be better.