I downloaded Thrash Anthems To see how good they are (being that they are remastered, and by the way kick ass) But The tracklisting is ****ed up (that or whereever I downloaded it from ****ed up?)

The CDs being released follow this as their tracklist

1. Deposition (Your Heads Will Roll)
2. Invincible Force
3. Release From Agony
4. Mad Butcher
5. Sign Of Fear
6. Death Trap
7. Life Without Sense
8. Total Desaster
9. Bestial Invasion
10. Reject Emotions
11. Tormentor
12. Unconscious Ruins
13. Curse The Gods
14. Cracked Brain
15. Profanity

But from me listening I discovered that it goes more like this

1. Bestial Invasion
2. Profanity
3. Release from agony
4. Mad Butcher
5. Reject Emotion
6. Death Trap
7. Cracked Brain
8. Life without Sense
9. Total Desaster
10. Deposition (Your heads will roll)
11. Invincible Force
12. Sign of Fear
13. Tormentor
14. Unconscious Ruins
15. Curse The Gods

Who has this CD and is this a forsure mistake or is my download a **** up?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Or you could just rename your songs
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Well I did already rename them, Im just wondering if the CDs Tracklist is the same as the music on the CD because I have seen CDs before with wrong songs in places (ex. my Death Angel CD The Art of Dying, has Spirit as #6 and Prophecy as #8 on the back cover, where the music on the CD has Prophecy as #6 and SPirit as #8) Im just wondering if this problem happened here again or not
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me